Chapter 4

Quavo P.O.V
My iPhone X ringed telling me that I needed to get up. First I scratched my package. I get and walk into my all white with gold accessory bathroom. I hurried and pissed so my morning wood could go down. After that I went to my walk in closet and pick a casual outfit and getting out my basketball practice outfit. Then I got back to the bathroom to take a shower. After all that hygiene stuff, I get dressed.

 After all that hygiene stuff, I get dressed

After that I went and ate my breakfast

After that I went and ate my breakfast. I know yhall wondering where my parents. Well I live by myself cause I can afford it. Me and my momma and pops still keep in contact but you know. Anyways while I was eating my breakfast I started to thinking about that girl. I didn't mean to go off on lil baby but shiddd, that shy and sensitive shid was annoying. I'm not used to that. And why was talking to coach? Ion even know and really don't care. But after all that I went and brushed my teeth again, grabbed my book bag and car keys, and headed to my car.

After 20 minutes of driving, smoking, and blasting music____________________________________________I finally was at the school

____________________________________________
I finally was at the school. I got out my car and of course these lil nit nats looking at me lustfully and calling my name. They not my type tho and ion got time for em. I walked into the building seeing my niggas Set, Take, and 21. We dapped up and all dat.
"Ohh bruh guess what," Take said
"Wassuh," I said looking down at my phone.
"You know dat girl you cussed out yesterday?" Take asked like it was important.
"Yeah what bout her man," her said annoyed not caring still looking at his phone.
"Nigga she our new sports manager," set said laughing.
I looked up so fast I almost dropped my phone. Like bruh she just came yesterday and coach don't even know ha like dat.
I put my hands over my face and sighed.
"Ion really care. As long as she don't get in my way.. ha big ah," I said nonchalantly.
"You wrong bruh," 21 said shaking his head while set a take laughed.
"Whateva I'm going to class," I said walking away.
_________________________________________________
Allyson's P.O.V
I was arriving at school and I already told my momma that I was staying after school for a teacher. I kissed my mom's cheek saying bye. I said a silent prayer before I walked in school hoping that nothing would go wrong at school or with this sports manager thing . I walked into school and thankfully I remembered where my home room is. I was walking and bumped into the no other than Quavious. I put my head down and quickly said sorry and walked away. Lord why am I so clumsy? As I was walking I picked my head so I wouldn't bump into nobody else. I was walking and somebody called out my name. I turned around and saw Bryanna, Lani, and Kandi. I walked over to them to see what they wanted.
" hey," I said shyly
"You ain't gotta be shy but HAYYYY," Bryanna said all extra.
"Wassuh boo," Kandi said.
"Ola chica," Lani said.
"Ayo you tryna come to this party with us it's be smack," Bryanna said whining her body a little.
"Umm i'm not good with party's and I don't really have nothing to wear," I said be truthful.
" Girlllll i don't give a flying fuck you coming to dis damn party," Kandi said looking like she meant it.
I just looked all of them with their hands crossed. I sighed and nodded my head. They squealed and jumped around. Bryanna grabbed my phone and put her number in as well as Kandi and Lani.
"Alright call me at like 6 o'clock so we can come and pick you out a outfit, OK?" Bryanna said.
"Yeah," I said slightly chuckling. They walked away talking about the party. I followed behind them can use it was time to get to class.

Still Allyson's P.O.V_____________________________
I was in class and takin notes of Georgia's government system. Thankfully none of the
boys were in class. For what reason I didn't even care and I was glad cause they always tryna embarrass somebody.😒 But I had to tinkle so I raised my hand to go to the restroom. She let me go with a pass and now I was looking for the restroom. I think I walked the whole school. Anyways I finally found a restroom. Thank god I'm finna pee on myself. As I was almost there there they are. Quavo, Set(Kiari), Take(Kirshnik), and 21( shaya). I rolled my eyes and quickly went inside the bathroom. As I walked I heard things like...
"Hold on she got a fatty," set said.
" Aye chill out," Quavo said
" aww what wrong unc you got the feelings," Take said laughing
"Hell naw not my type AT ALL, I like em SLIM thick," he said getting loud.
I just hurried up and used it and washed my hands. While they weren't looking I speed walked past them. I looked behind me and only Quavo was looking, like wassup with him staring.I slick like it tho.🤭But anyways I walked back to class and continued taking notes.
_______________________________
Quavo's P.O.V
School was boring and now I gotta go to practice but I'm having this kick back/ party ya digg and it's gone be nice. I only told a few people but I know everybody know cause I heard others talking bout going. It's cool tho I mean more ass for me.👌🏾
It was 4:36 and practice starts at 5 so me and the boys just talking. I was really not looking forward to seeing this new "sport's manager", A.K.A the girl I embarrassed 😳
"Aye Quavo you ready to see yo girl,"set said
I sucked my teeth.
"Chill out man," I said rolling my eyes.
"What's the matter unc you be staring at her mighty hard and I caught staring at that ass," Take said trying to expose me.
"You a lie! I do not be staring at lil baby, shidd she be staring at me. And even if I was she wouldn't be able to handle a real nigga like me," I said smirking with cockiness.
They all laughed and shook their heads.
"Man he a WHOLE cap. He know he want her but he don't want to ruin his image cause she a bbw," 21 said stating facts.
I was honestly just put on hush mode but I ain't never going out sadttt!
" okay so what you tryna say I can't handle it!" I said not backing down.
" I'm saying I bet you can't cuff her or thats 500 out yo pockets,"he said stepping up to me.
"Bet then,"I said smirking.
I know she secretly like me so this finna easy. Of course I'm not catching the feelings for real tho.💀
__________________________________