Chapter 7 (Part 1)

Quavo's P.O.V
I pulled up to her crib at 7 on the dot and texted her saying I was outside. She came outside and i walked to the other side and opened the door for her.
"Thankyou" she said all shy lol
I went back to other way and looked at her. She had on sum simple but she was looking decent and she smelt good.
I started the car and sped off fast blasting we poppin by nba young boy.As I was driving I placed my hand on her her thigh and see how she was gone react. Her eyes widened a little and clinched her thighs . Seeing she was turned on I went further. I started rubbing her thigh moving up slowly to "her". She grabbed my wrist tightly. I smirked and took my wrist away.
_______________________
Allyson's P.O.V
I cannot believe he did that 😳 I'm ready to get out the car. Finally we arrived to his house. The same house from party. I mentally face palmed myself because I just know it's dirty and cups and stuff everywhere. I'll clean up tho, I do it often. We got and he grabbed my bags respectfully. We walked up the long stairs and he unlocked and opened the door. Surprisingly when I walked in it was clean and smelt good. I walked in slowly looking around. It looked and smelt really different without the cups, drugs, and people💀.
"Come let me show you where you sleeping," he jogged up the stairs but I walked bcuz hey🤷🏾‍♀️.
When I got up there we walked down the long hallway and he was trying to show me the guest room. But when we walked past his bedroom I noticed how comfy his bed looked🤤. I sneaked and ran into his room and fell on his bed. No it didn't break. I was just laying there rolling around then I started yawning. So before I went to sleep fully I went to find Quavo to see what we were gonna do.
"Quavoooooo," I yelled loudly. My voice echoed, damn this house is huge.
I didn't hear a response so I yelled again," Quavoooo."
I still didn't get a response.
I went downstairs and there his deaf self was sitting on the couch with his phone.
I went stood right in front of him and crossed my arms.
" I know you heard me ," I said said laughing and playfully rolling my eyes.
I sat on the couch and he was still looking at his phone. I was confused, was he doing this purposely or was he playing. 🤷🏾‍♀️ ion know
" Quavo," I said
He ain't answer
"Quavo you ain't funny," I said said laughing a little
He STILL sitting there with his phone with no emotion. No I'm pissed😐
I snatched his phone and threw it. I didn't mean to really throw it but I did and I didn't care. I felt tears coming in.
"BRUH WTF! IS YOU DUMB! I WAS JUST PLAYING FUCK!" He said going over to his phone seeing his phone was shattered. He clinched his fists and threw it hard at the wall and went upstairs in his room slamming his door.
Now I felt bad. Like really bad. 😢
I was trying to decide if I should go up they and apologize and stuff or give him a min. I decide to go up there.
I walked to his room slowly knocked, he didn't answer so I just went in slowly.
"Qua,"
"What man," she said rolling a blunt.
I went and sat by him not saying anything for a while.
"I'm sorry for doing that. It's just that I was scared that you were mad at me and I didn't do anything. I didn't mean to," I said barely above a whisper but to the point to where he could hear me. After a while he still didn't say anything he just continued to smoke.
I grabbed his face gently and turned it towards me. I was nervous but I kissed him. He immediately started kissing back and put the blunt down. He turned towards me fully and we make out for a while.
.

.
3 hrs later
.

.
I just got my virginity taken.

______________________