General direction

So, like, I skimmed through most of the stories, and I think I've chosen a direction I'd like to take the series. One might question why I'm putting so much thought and effort into a Minecraft fanfiction, and I have an answer.

I really like the story I came up with.

You haven't read it all. That story has been cooped up in my head for, like, three years now. I want to finish it, but I haven't had the motivation recently due to such a long gap in between chapters.

So essentially, I like the story but not the writing that twelve-year-old me has produced. Not portrayal wise, but little things like grammatical errors and plot holes that would make things far too choppy if I tried to correct them all, on the other hand all the readers from back in the day do not read it anymore, so it feels like I'm writing with no purpose. 

So I feel like the best course of action would be to rewrite the entire thing from the beginning to the current state. I can keep the originals up until they aren't needed anymore, but I will only do this if you're interested. I will ask you this; would you prefer new and improved The Two Heroes or edited, will be under maintenance The Two Heroes?