The Wedding

Chapter No # 1

The Wedding

*Breathing heavily*......I ran towards the Church and jumped over the fence...like a very nice gentleman who is just not fond of using a proper fence gate. I was racing against time...and so was my partner...as he also jumped over the fence but failed to do it as swiftly as I did...

I heard the sound of trip and fall... and a loud frustrated cry "Dammit..." but didn't bother to look back... as I was busy trampling down the flowerbed in the front yard... although my actions may depict otherwise, I am actually very fond of flowers...

I reached the front door of the church in no time...and the two guards who saw me running at full zeal toward the gate didn't find my intentions of a believer who came to pray to God or a fellow guest who came to attend the wedding peacefully and rushed to stop me ...me on the other hand without stopping "BAM...." Punched one of the guards right on his nose...my punch and moment behind sent him flying and I think knocked him out too, as he didn't get back up...but the other guard caught me before I could reach the gate and as I struggled with him...

"GO....GO.... GO..." said my partner in enthusiastic tune as he came from behind and grabbed the other guard who was holding me and pushed him to the side...they started their own WrestleMania...I without any hesitation or wastage of time, leaving behind my partner...rushed towards the hall and made a dramatic entrance by slamming both doors open...with a shout... "I object...." while breathing heavily.... seemed like I made it at the eleventh hour...as the vows were being taken...Clearly, I time that wrong...otherwise would have looked cool as fuck...

Nevertheless, I made quite an entrance as the whole chapel went silent mode...everybody in the room bent backward to gaze at the guy who was bent down on his knees struggling for breath... I looked back at those cold stares...pretty awkward situation... they looking at me and I am like..."ooohhh hooo ooohh hhooo" breathing while looking at them

I stood up and stabilized my breathing "Ah...Hmmmmm..." cleared my throat...and before I could say something... "You bitch" a loud voice of my partner came from behind, whose nose was being poked by a guard whose head was wrapped up in his legs, while both lying on the entrance floor in an awkward pose...

I looked back, came towards them and closed the door... "Excuse me..." with a shameless grin on my face...As I turned back and looked up at the bride's face...Her face was visible from far as bright red. Whether it was anger, excitement, or embarrassment, I couldn't tell as her face was exhibiting various emotions at the same time. She looked shocked and was holding herself from shouting "What are you doing here" ...I noticed these changes and started to walk towards her with a smirk on my face.

The crowd started murmuring...and two people from the front row got up... fairly bigger and stronger than my physique type...I presume the inner guards of the chapel or guests who work out a lot for no reason...started walking up to me...as I saw them, I yelled... "Wait...I have an important message..." They looked at the father of the church. He gave them a node and they stopped...I stepped forward and said... "I Object...I Object to this wedding...". The father gave them another node and they started moving toward me again, even more aggressively than before...

I again shouted... "Wait...Wait...I mean...I object to the bride...this wedding is a mistake..." I said this while looking at the groom, thinking he might buy it. The father turned towards the groom "Do you know him...." Meanwhile, those presumed guards or bodybuilders stopped...

"No... I have never seen this man...in my life..." the groom replied while looking at me curiously from head to toes...

"But she has...." I replied with a sneer on my face.... being satisfied with the quick response I had just given...