America, I'm here!

Today's been a wonderful day!
Or, at least, I thought it was going to be like that...

I did finally arrive at the J.F.K. airport, after a 9 hours and 30 minutes of flight, all excited about the idea of transferring to the U.S.A. But, as soon as I check the departure sign... something catches my eye... and with disbelief I see that my flight to L.A. had been cancelled!
Gosh, that is bad luck!

While I was still in Milan, waiting to board on the plane that will take me to the U.S., I met someone really special to me that I didn't think was possible to meet in this exactly situation: Gaia, my ex girlfriend.

As I saw her, I wasn't sure if I should've make her notice my presence but, then, I decided to at least greet her: I said her name out loud, following her and waving at her as soon as she turned around.
It's been ages since we last met.
We chatted for a while and we discovered that we were both taking the same plane. And the most unexpected coincidence? She had the seat right next to mine.

We spent all the flight among sleeping and drawing we even chatted a bit but not so much 'cause we don't usually talk a lot together since the third year of high school.
She told me she was going to live in Canada; good for her!
She said she hasn't changed phone number and I can contact her whenever I want, maybe I will but I really don't know.

The time to land arrived. As we got off the plane, we waved each other a quick goodbye because she had to run to take the coincidence for Canada.
I slowly walked in the airport, knowing that I had enough time to do everything with calm...but here I am!
On a chair of the waiting room of the airport, hoping that a flight for Los Angeles will appear soon...