5

As Dumbledore walked in with the two Potters,the animagus,and girls the Minister looked at them.After all it wasn't everyday that people came in.

"Yes Albus?"the minister-Barty Crouch Sr.-asked

"Bartemus,"Dumbledore said,"last night a peculiar family came from America.They had more but these four were believed to be dead."

"Albus,what are you going on about?"the minister asked looking at James,Lily,Marlene,and Dorcas.

"Barty I assume you remember James Fleamont Potter and Lily Marie Evans Potter,"Dumbledore began,"and of course Mrs. Potters daughters she had at a young age.Marlene and Dorcas Black-Potter."

"Of course,I know their story,why and how are they here now Albus?"Barty asked.

"The old minister never informed you that they were infact alive,which is why they are here now.MUSCA isn't in the best conditions to protect them anymore,so they came back,and would like to talk."Dumbledore said with a smile

"Crouch,listen Sirius is innocent.Peter Pettigrew was the secret keeper and Sirius wasn't.We decided that if we was and Voldemort got to him and something bad happened,the girls would've lost their father and they haven't seen him in 13 years,"James ranted before Marlene interrupted.

"What James here is saying we are alive and my father is an innocent man wrongfully accused."She summarized quite seriously.

"James is your father is he not?"Barty asked handing them all a glass,"veratiserum just to make sure."

They nodded and drank the potiom before Marlene spoke,"Minister,James is my step-father. I call him James from time to time.My actual father,Sirius Black,was actually with me and Dorcas at Aunt Petunias.He left right before Mum and James came to get us.She said she had clones at the house and Peter Pettigrew is,or was,the secret keeper."

"Woah,you remember that?"asked Lily.

"Mum I was 4 or 5 when it happened remember,"Marlene said,"anyway I myself and my sisters,mother,James,and brothers are fully alive."

"Okay than I see Miss Black is well alive."Barty said,"now Mr Potter tell me a bit about life after Hogwarts for you."

"Well I went on to train to be an auror with Sirius-but not Remus-and worked for the Order of the Pheonix.My animagus form is a stag and I'm called Prongs.I married my wife Lily,had Harry with her.Once we had to,we took Marlene amd Dorcas and on Holloween one year,we went to get the girls from doing a muggle holloween tradition with Petunia-Lily's sister-and went to America the next day when we heard we are supposed to be dead.Had Alice Mary Potter,Fleamont Evan Potter and Jacob Newt Potter."

"I see,and anything he left out Mrs. Potter?"Barty asked

"We never told Dorcas that she was Sirius's daughter,but she found out soon after we got back.Their grandmother,Walburga,cursed them to look like Sirius until death."Lily summed up.

"Well,Sirius Orion Black III is innocent,his two daughters are alive,and so are you."Barty said smiling,"we'll put it in the prophet tommorrow and Sirius will no longer be walking the streets on the run,but free."

The dog barked and turned human,"why thank you,I missed my childrens' childhoods in prison for something Peter did."Sirius said smirking before ruffling Marlene's hair.

"Dad really have to be the dramatic?"Dorcas asked

"Yes Dorcas,I have to be dramatic to prove a point."

"He's always been like that,"James said,"I remember one time in Care of Magical Creatures a wizard name Newt came and showed us animals in his case and Sirius went dramatic as a bowtruckle pulled on his hair."

"Or when your sister put that magic oil in your shampoo and it lasted all summer."

"Anyway,"Bartemus said looking at them,"Mr Potter and Mr Black must want to restart their auror training and Mrs Potter your healer training aswell."

Lily looked Barty and nodded,"first minister I would like to know if I could learn from Madam Pomfrey,for when she must leave Hogwarts."

"I will send the request,"The man said,"and Mr Potter,if you recall your parents left you Potter Manor and the profits from your father's potion.If you wish I could reinstate a house elf to Potter Manor and allow you to have your son move in."

James looked at the elder man.He was stunned his childhood home was still standing tall,but surely abandoned.He thought before saying,"of course I would love to have the custody of my home amd my son.Lily's sister probably abused him more than we saw."

Bartemus nodded with a smile,"you all are allowed to leave now except Miss Black-Potter whom needs her NEWTS,I just need to know,where must I send an owl saying when you can be in Potter Manor once again?"

"The Burrow,"James said with a grin across his face.