Imagine # 5

You were walking hand in hand with your boyfriend Tenzing .
All of a sudden a group of girl made their way towards you both .
You moved aside so the fans can get pics and stuff while you were waiting you saw a certain girl getting too close to your man .

You went there and took Tenzing's hand telling him your mom needed you home . He agreed almost instantly but there was a smirk present on his face so you decided not to give him a long demanding kiss anytime soon , though you wanted it too but were a girl of her words .

---------------------------------------------------------
When you got home he just sat till you changed into comfy clothes and by comfy I mean really comfortable.
"Y/N were you jealous "
"No I wasn't, like why would I even be jealous when a girl was flirting with my boyfriend and he was totally cool with it. "
He started to laugh , he continued laughing till he eyes were blurry because of the tears and his stomach and jaw were hurting.

" Well if you wanna continue your laughter , well yes you can but you aren't getting any kiss from me for a long time "
His laughter soon faded and his smile turned into a frown to which you mentally smirked

Well let's just say he didn't get any kiss for two days long.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hope you liked it

Do comment and vote

Love
ih-at-eh-um-an-it-y