Imagine # 7

Y/N POV
I was just having a little talk with my group of friends when Ally said that Tenzing was staring at me. Let me tell you Tenzing is the school's biggest bad boy.
Whatever maybe he's looking behind me. "Listen you said that out loud and btw he is looking at you and listen he never stares at anyone for so long." Ally said.
" Okay this is bad news" I said and as que the bell rang telling us to go in our classes.

Time skip to lunch break

Nothing had happened after that so I thought that it was cool. But during lunch he and his gang came and sat with us . HE NEVER CHANGES HIS TABLES . All the girls gave me death glares and I just wanted to hide below the table or hibernate.
"Y/N I know what your thinking" Tenzing said
"I myself don't know what I am thinking how do you know" i spat back.
He looked a taken aback by my reply but nevertheless I scared the bad boy oh yay. "Anyways why are you here ?" I asked. "Y/N I promise I will leave all my player ways for you, will you come on a date with me ? "
I mean yeah why not a date doesn't seem that bad, what could possibly go wrong.
"Okay I'll come on a date with you but only one date"
"Kay"
He seemed a little too cherry
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey guys I hoped you liked it.
Part 2 coming soon

Love
ih-at-eh-um-an-it-y