Chapter 2 - O'boga's Quest Part 1

"You must f-find hint to make map now, go on O'bogie! I'll be waiting...." Güber said. O'boga then waved goodbye and went onto his epic quest... to get hints from talking animals, to make a map, using a meat grinder...

O'boga was walking through the forest when suddenly he saw a snake on the ground

O'boga was walking through the forest when suddenly he saw a snake on the ground. "Ey!" said O'boga trying to get the snake's attention. "Oi." replied the snake. "I'll give you 10 bucks if you tell me where Mount. Banan is." O'boga said. "Sure, umm, it's around the east near the mountain of trees and near the strange Indian tribe." replied the snake. "Oh, thanks," O'boga said. "No problem." said the snake. O'boga then walked away after giving the snake the 10 dollars he promised.

O'boga continued in the forest, writing the hint he had just received in his notebook. As he continued walking, he came to an opening through the trees. "What is this?" He thought to himself. Low and behold, a wide opening through the trees had lead him right to the shores of an ocean. He noticed something large, something dark, and very close to him coming out of the water to the shore. Upon realizing at that very second what it was, his eyes bulged and he shouted "Eek! A shark!" "YEET!!" The shark yelled back to him. O'boga then took out his Shark Repellent and sprayed the shark. "Oh no! the convenience! What other things could you possibly have?!" cried the shark. The shark then proceeded to scream, and a blue jay flew to O'boga. "Thank you! That shark was gonna eat me! How can I possibly repay you?" asked the Blue Jay. "I need to find Mount. Banan, you know where it is?" asked O'boga. "Oh, I heard it was near a house close to an Indian tribe, they have weapons though, like sharp spears, so be careful!" replied the blue jay. "Oh... Okay then..." O'boga replied as he went to find more hints to the mountain.