Chapter 5 - The Completed Journey

They hiked up Mount. Banan, it was very cold, sharp and jagged, as they climbed up they came in contact with the Indian Tribe. "STOP RIGHT THERE! GET OFF OF OUR MOUNTAIN!" demanded the Tribe Leader. "No you." replied Güber. "ATTACK!" yelled the Tribe Leader. They ran quickly to retrieve the Secret Plant Seed as arrows were being shot at them. Fiércé Anémal then said "I am trained in Karate, I can catch the arrows and shoot them back!" Fiércé Anémal stayed there shooting back the arrows, as Güber and O'boga ran to retrieve the seed. As they picked up the seed, it was glowing. In astonishment, but in a hurry, they ran back to get Fiércé Anémal. The Tribe's giant Tipi had been destroyed and their bows were broken. O'boga and his friends escaped safely with not a single scratch and headed back to their campfire. "Where are w-we go?" asked Güber as they were walking through the forest. "We're going to the campfire to heal you now Güber!" answered O'boga. "OH BOY! I am get healed!! Thanks O'bogie!!" replied Güber.

Güber, Fiércé Anémal and O'boga then arrived at the campfire

Güber, Fiércé Anémal and O'boga then arrived at the campfire. O'boga took the Secret Plant seed and used it to heal Güber, Though no visible change happened. "Thanks O'bogie! My legs f-feeling stronger!" exclaimed Güber. "Bu-But what about the rest of you?!" asked O'boga. "Don't worry, it fine, I feel VERY good and that what matters most!" replied Güber. "Okay, your friend's healed, can I have the seed for my garden please?" asked Fiércé Anémal. O'boga then handed the seed over to Fiércé. "Hope to see you again soon!" exclaimed Fiércé Anémal as he walked away happily with his seed. Now everyone was happy. Fiércé Anémal had the seed, O'boga accomplished and was on the news and Güber was sort of healed. And they all lived a decent life.

THE END

Read something else now.

"We need new recruits, hmm. Who should we hire?" A news broadcast was shown on the Television. "Scavenger O'boga Finds Hidden Secret Plant Seed." announced the news reporter on the TV. "I think I know just the right guy." The mysterious person opened up a portal, directly to O'boga and Güber. "Who is you?!" asked Güber. "I'm the Cultmaster. I recommend you and your friend comply and follow us now." answered The Cultmaster. O'boga woke up, Seeing that he had nothing else to do he followed The Cultmaster into his Cult room.

To be continued in The Eekers 2.