Prologue

This story is a fictional creation of my very much bored mind. Any similarities to real life stories are a mere product of coincidence. 

All rights reserved.

***

Friendship can be defined in different ways. According to google it is "a state of mutual trust and support between two nations" which is not completely far from what applies to our reality. Also, according to Dalai Lama "friendship is when your love for someone exceeds your need for them". So basically the universal thought is that friendship is support, trust, love, honesty, maturity, sacrifice etc. and all that is exchanged between two individuals who do not expect anything in return for all the above.

And so that is how it started. Or at least that's what I thought.

You might ask what the whole explanation is about. Well, let me enlighten you.

My name is Zayn Blake. And I'm going to tell you a little story about a friendship between two people who've known each other their whole lives. 

Everything they experienced together. Everything they went through. It all happened for a reason. It all made them not only find themselves but also find out things they never knew they would. 

 It's a handful, I know. But stick around for the story. It has yet to begin.