prologue

The shock in his face as he whent through the Vail haunts me still,i cant believe i lead my godfather to his death...am the worst godchild ever yes a freak just like the Dursley's say i amount to no good am good for nothing...i wish i could just die be with my family why cant i have something good for once in my life....
This were the thoughts of a small boy sitting by the window at 4th Street privet drive,with unshed tears still in his eyes the boys spirit was broken so broken that the look on his face told the sorrow he is been through.
"BOOOYY!....COME DOWN RIGHT NOW AND MAKE DINNER!!"A man yells
He gets down slowly his body turning from a six year old to a sixteen year old boy....then from sixteen to six . The locks on his door are open the man gets angry as he looks at the boy.
"I THOUGHT I SAID NO MAGIC IN MY HOUSE BOY!!!!" With that a slap lands on the young boys face and he falls down to the floor the man kicks him several times while the boy tries so hard not to cry or scream the beating goes on for awhile he doesn't know how long it takes but it stops when he is slipping away in to darkness and his magic takes over soothing him from his pain and healing all in can his body shifts back to sixteen while he sleeps....
*****
Later that night while everyone at the Dursley's were asleep.
"Click....click....click"
slowly the locks begun to open and the door was opened reviling the man at the drunk...he advanced towards the bundle coiled on the floor...he kicks at it
The bundle whimpers he grabs the boy bye his hair and pulls him up and bends him over the bed...
"Boy you know your punishment for doing magic right"
The boy nods and closes his eyes as his panishment start...tears flow down his chick for he knows the more he resists the worse it gets he bites down his lips hopping for it to end....then there was a loud bang at the door....
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO HARRY...."The person shouted.
A spell was cast and threw him by the wall and he fell unconscious the person ran to the boy.
"Harry are you OK....pliz be OK.."
"Malfoy" the boy said and with that he passed out.