night strall

its been weeks after the potter incident and the whole wizard world was still in horror to the fact that their saviour was gone and voldermort was taking control of everything as it was before Harry Potter existed.
Hogwarts was still by far the safest place to be.

Am walking along the corridors and i heard a giggle....more like a child giggle to be exact.... "am going crazy what would a child be doing in Hogwarts..." I walk towards the ROR or thats what those stupid D.A's called it....i opened the door and walked in to a lady...playing with a child....the lady's beauty was breath taking like a goddess strong yet gentl o the way she played with the child....the child had raven hair contrast to her golden locks....it was a happy sight...something good amoung the dark.....the lady cradled the chiled close to her then turned to face me and smiled.....

" took you long enough to find us Mr. Malfoy."

Her voice was soooo sooothing it would lul you to sleep yet sweet at the time and she knows......

"MR.MALFOY are you still with us or did your mind wonder off on it own? "

"Am sorry.....

"Hogwarts Lady Hogwarts."

"Ohhh yes sorry Lady Hogwarts......

I was still in shock .....Lady Hogwarts in person thought she was just a myth.....is that her child how did she get a child...

" ist he cute such a pitty he is not my child would you like to hold him?"

At this point i could not even bring myself to talk i just held out my hands and the child reached out to me and giggled again he looked sooo familiar i just could not place a face on him..

"Dwwwaa...co..."

The baby said i looked at Lady Hogwarts in hope that she would explain but she was gone and soo was the baby.......