1

Harry's pov

"Haaaarrryyyy.....my sweet sweet haaaaarrry......LOOK AT ME "
I looked at Sirius in the face all i could see is hate it broke my heart to see my godfather look at me like that..
"Am sorry Sirius i didn't mean....."
"Ohhhh sweet sweet harry you killed me...you don't deserve to live you have to die ok....YOU MUST DIE...."
he took out his wand and pointed straight to my heart then his face started to change and in his place stood Voldermont....
"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!AM COOMING FOR YOU POTTER....."

With that i woke up from yet another nightmare....always the same if not sirius its my parents and Cedric. I don't know what voldermort is waiting for but am ready for but am ready for him to come and kill me am tired of living and anytime i try to kill myself i end up healed.....i was to caught up in myself that i did not realise mrs.weaslely coming until she was in front of me..i looked up.

"Mrs.weasley am sorry i didn't realise you walk in,how did i get here?"i asked

"no one knows my dear we found you by goe door we don't know how you got here because you were asleep so i brought you here...how are u feeling we don't know how long you were out there?"

What was i healed before i got here and who brought me who saved me.....and...

"Harry child..."

"Am OK mrs.weasley am just thinking if you don't mind i want to be alone please"

Mrs.weasley looked hurt but there is nothing i can do i just want to be alone, they all act like nothing happened to Sirius.....

****timeskip****

No ones POV.

Everyone was busy getting ready to go back to Hogwarts all except one....Harry he was still at the same point by the window his place of solitude....the world rushed around him while he was stuck at one point,his godfather's going through the Vail.......

"Is everyone ready?"asked Mr.weasley

"Yes,we just have to get harry."said the twins together.

"Then can someone please get harry we are going to be late."

"OK Dad...i will get him." Said Ron

Ron ran upstairs to Harry's room....

"Hey... harry mate its time to go.....bloody hell Harry...not again you have to stop this please Harry i cant cover for you anymore lets go before anyone comes up."
Ron walked up to Harry who had slit wrists and healed him while giving him a blood replenishing potion he helped harry get up before casting a cleaning charm on Harry and the mess he made,he casted a glamour on him....Harry looked OK then but they both knew it was just a cover.

"Thanks Ron...but you know i cant help it..."
He smiled at Ron but the smile did not reach his eyes he grabbed his trunk and walked out with Ron right behind him.

"Well Hogwarts here we come..."Harry said with a sigh.

"Ready boys....ohhh....yeah and ladies off we go get in the car......(Everyone got in the car)...sit belts ready and lets go..of to the train station."

The family arrived at the train station only five minutes before the trains depature, everyone was running into the train saying there goodbye's to their families..,Harry walked into the train and went into a empty compartment sat by the window and went back to his...lost gaze....his friends walked in n sat by him but the knew better than to disrupt him from that...his solitude he calls it...,was depressing but its better with how his magic is unstable he could do anything like hurt someone without wanting to.....the train ride to school is going to be a long one Ron and Hermoine left to a prefects meeting leaving Harry alone to himself....

"just perfect great now i cant even be a simple perfect am not even trusted after what i did to Sirius.....godfather am sorry i wish i could change this i miss you sooo much padfoot...."
This where Harry's thoughts as tears ran down his face he reached his pocket and took one of his blades..

"you can do it just a simple cut and you will feel good....no one likes you...you are a Freak...(the voice in Harry's head started again)...you are worthless..."

" yes i am worthless ( harry said while slitting his wrist) i am a freak i killed my godfather..."
with every word harry ran the blade deeper into his wrist as his blood driped down the compartment floor harry slipped into the darkness.

"I told you you were weak"

He heard the voice fade in his head.