The World of the Living!?

~Amaya's P.O.V~

"I want you to go to The World of the Living." Captain Hitsugaya says. "Why?" I ask. We were in his office because he wanted me for a mission that he couldn't do it himself. Why?because he had more important things to take care of.

"Because there has been an increase in the numbers of Hollows lately." he says. "Alright then." I say. "When do I leave?" "Now." Hitsugaya replies. "Yes, sir." I say, giving a quick nod. I respectfully leave the office, and walk down the hallway. 

"Well, well, well." an all to familiar voice says. "Katsu." I say coolly. "What do you want?" "you don't have to be so sarcastic." he says. "Can't I just see how you're doing?" I glare at him.

Katsu Asana. My rival. Did i mention that he has a crush on me? Its quite obvious.

He smirked. I hate it when he does that. Why you ask? Because he looks like the former captain of Squad 3, Gin Ichimaru, when he does. I wonder if they're related? That would explain so much. 

Anyways, back to the plot.

I gave him one last glare and walked away. "One day, May,"  Katsu says, "You WILL realise your love for me, and will come crawling back!" 

I continued to walk away. I reached the Sencamon, and sighed. "Well." I say. "Its now or never I guess." a Hell Butterfly flies next to me as I walk through the gate. 

I look around as I walk out of the gate. "So." I say. "This is the World of the Living. Huh." I notice the human starring at me. Orange hair caught my eye. I turn to him. "You must be Ichigo Kurosaki. Substitute Soul Reaper." I say. "My name is Amaya Nakamura. Third Seat of Squad Ten. I've come to help with the increasing numbers of hollows."

I look around, and sigh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy. X_x

IM SORRYYY! 

But anyways, this was the 2nd chapter!