Meeting Kurosaki's Friends

~Amaya's P.O.V~

Ichigo looks at me astonished. "What?" I ask. "What do you want?" "who are you and how do you know me?!" He asks. 

Really? Didn't he hear me the first time? Is he as Idiotic as my captain says he is? 

I sigh. "I told you." I say. "I know you because of Captain Hitsugaya." "Toshiro?" he asks. "Its Captain Hitsugaya to you, Kurosaki!" I say. "You sound just like him." He complains. I smirk. "Sorry not sorry!" I say. 

I see a black haired girl beside him. Rukia. I wave at her. "Hello Rukia!" I say. "Hi, Amaya." she says. I look around at the other people. "Hello." I say. "I'm Amaya Nakamura." 

An orange haired girl walks up to me. "Hello Nakamura-san!" she says. "My name is Orehime Inoe." "ahh." I say. "So you're the one with the Shun-Shun Rika..." (A/n can someone tell me if that's right?) I smile at her.

I look at four-eyes. "I assume you're the Quincy my captain told me about?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. He nods. "My name is Uryu Ishida." he says. "Pleasure." I say. I look to the big guy. "Who are you?" I ask.

All I knew was this guy had some sort of thing that allowed his arm to change and it gives him A LOT of power. I didn't pay attention after that....heh....oops...

"Yasutora Sado." he says. "My friends call me Chad." I nod. "Alright.." I say, half to myself. "What do you want from us?" Ichigo asks. I roll my eyes. 

Is he that supid? I outright told him! 

"I told you!" I say. "Captain Hitsugaya told me to come here and help take care of the Hollow infestation." 

"We don't need the Soul Society!" Ichigo exclaims. "We can handle this ourselves!" "an actual Soul Reaper, a Substitute, two Humans, and a Quincy?" I ask. "Not with this group..."

I turn on the Quincy. "Why are you helping Soul Reapers?" I ask. "I thought Quincy's hated-no- DISPISED us?" he shrugged. "I have my reasons, Nakamura." he says. "Fine." I say. "Be that way, Mr. Four Eyes."