"Who are You?"

(Note. I find that human gotta sweep has blonde side burns half of his hair is a neon green, the other half blonde. A teal mask, green shirt with dark green pants, and white shoes.)

I walk into the school going to class until I heard.
"Gotta sweep sweep sweep."
It was kinda a whisper but you still heard it. You only saw the janitor around so you went up to the him seeing what he was doing.

{Zack(Gotta Sweep) Pov}

I was brooming the floors until I heard
"Hello?"
I jumped a little because no one would talk to me.
"...."
I didnt know what to say, then I started blushing a bit not knowing that I was.
"Um..Hello?"
I said looking at her.
"Did you say Gotta sweep sweep sweep earlier?"
I started blushing a cherry red because I thought no one could hear me.
"Are you ok?"
"Uh y-yeah I'm fine."

{Your Pov}

You looked at him weirdly but then ignored that he was blushing.
"My name is [Y/N]. What's yours?"
"I-It's Zack.....Why?"
You looked at him while he started sweeping again.
"No reason."
You smirked before you checked your watch and realized that you might be late if you dont leave.
"Welp I gotta go...See ya!"
You said fast walking away.
"Yu-wait what?"
You felt like he was watching you but then you turned around the corner. Once you reached your classroom you sat down without the teacher noticing you.

{Zack Pov}

'What just happened! What did she mean by see you!'
You thought while walking then you stopped and heard kids run by you. Then you heard,
"Let's play!"
You looked it was playtime happy like most of the time.
"Not now but, at lunch ok?"
Playtime looked a little bit sad but she was ok with it.
"Ok. I'll wait till lunch then."

{Your Pov}

You saw Playtime with the janitor then saw her walk away. You started walking to him and greet him again. Once you made it to his side.
"Hi again!"
You said joyfully. You saw him look at you and he moved a little bit farther.
"Hi?..."
"Why did you move?"
"N-No reason."
He said fast but you went closer to him. You grabbed his arm but he put your hand off of him.
"I-I should b-be going now."
He was blushing while he started walking away.

{That took me a while but I finished this part. Chapter two will be out soon.}