"Why Me!?!"

{Your Pov}

"So when are you going to ask him out?"
Alice looked at you with a smuged smile.
"W-What!?!"
You started blushing a cherry red just hearing that from your own friend.
"Like you can ask him to dinner or, the danc-"
"That's perfect! When is it though?"
"Tomorrow."

{Zack's Pov}

I rushed into the janitor's closet hoping that she didn't see me.
"Why did you run in there?"
Playtime asked while knocking.
"I had to...... Get stuff for work. That's why."
I said fast because if she was at the door who knows; [F/L] might see her.
"Y-You should get lunch now."
"..Ok.."
Playtime sounded sad but she went away.
"I'm gonna check if he's in here."
I heard someone coming closer to the door. I went behind the door right before she opened it hoping that she wouldn't look behind.

{Your Pov}

"Hello?"
You said while opening the door, examining the room. You were about to leave until something fell, you went back in but let the door close. You turned around to see a shadow figure in the corner.
"H-Hi?"
The person stayed quiet, then you realized who it was.(It was...Alice!! Jk) You smirked and went closer.
"I know that's you Zack~."
"H-How?"
"Because this is a janitor's closet that's how.~"
You went closer until your chest was touching him. You could tell he tried moving away but, he was cornered.
"C-Can you m-move?"
"Not until you answer this.~"
"O-Ok"
"Do you like me?~"
The room fell silence for a minute.
"I d-dont want to say."
"Cmon, I like yo-"
"W-What?"
You looked at him blushing a cherry red but, it was dark so he couldn't see you blush.
"Listen. Do you want to go to the dance with me tomorrow?"
You said fast because you were scared that he might say no.

{Zack's Pov}

You heart skipped a beat when she said that making you blush a bright cherry red.
"Why me!?! Why ask me?!?"
"Because your cute.~"

{Alice's Pov}

It's been too long, I have to go in. I went closer to the door but I couldn't open it.
"[Y/N] are you ok!"
You banged on the door since you couldn't open it until you heard Zack's voice.
"Why me!?! Why ask me!?!"
"Are you ok!"
You started worrying while your still banging on the door; until it opened by someone.
"Hey Ali-"
"ARE YOU OK!?!"
"Yeah duh."
She started laughing at you then you saw Zack trying to get away. He noticed that you saw his, he put a finger on his lips telling her to be quiet.
"Ey look it's Zack!"
"Really!"
"Um... I'm going now!"
He started speed walking away from there with your friend following him.