Looking for a job

"Wake up!"
A small, energetic 10 year old boy was trying to wake up his sister.
She starts to wake up, her eyes fluttering for a moment. Softly, but slightly moody, she spoke, "Alright, Alright...I'm awake...!" The girl was 14 years old. She isn't very social, she would spend most of her free time in her room either reading or writing. She was the opposite of her brother, but they were siblings. Their names were Alex and Pastel.
Pastel had pink eyes with black curly hair on her shoulders. She doesn't have a favorite clothing style, she would wear different types of fashion, however, she would often wear a light pink sweater with a white collar, a white skirt, and white sneakers.
Alex had unruly hair and black eyes. His eyes were caused by nothing, his eyes were made like that when he was born. He would wear a scarf all the time, but he would change everything else.
"Why did you wake me up this early...? It's summer already..." She softly murmured. Alex made a small groan. "Don't you remember? We're supposed to go find a j-" Pastel interrupts Alex by putting a hand over his mouth. Panicked, she looks around, making sure no one was there. When she was certain no one was around, she removed her hand from his mouth, letting out a sigh. She looks over at Alex, slightly mad. "Don't say that out loud! Mom could heard that and she would've just kept us from getting one!" Pastel yell whispered. Alex got a bit startled; he tried to say something, but nothing came out. Pastel, starting to calm down, sighs and hugs Alex, trying to comfort him. "I'm sorry...I'm just scared that Mom might overhear this.." Alex, feeling more calm, looks up at pastel. "Should we start looking for one?" Alex whispered. They were planning to get a job, to get money, so they could buy a house or apartment. They needed to, their mother would emotionally abuse Pastel and Alex. If they didn't, it might escalate. Pastel thinks for a little moment, then looks at Alex. "Yeah...I think we should wait until Mom goes to work...." Alex starts to skip to his room, making a big small on his face. When their mother went to work in 10 AM, Pastel was about to get dressed. She chose to wear a white shirt with a black skirt and black high socks, along with reddish brown shoes. She also chose to wear a light pink sweater over the shirt, but she was choosing to leave it unzipped. After she got dressed, she starts going to Alex's room. Pastel starts looking through his closet, humming a small tune. She pulls out a white shirt with red overalls and dark brown shoes and socks. "Would you like to wear this, Alex? I think it'll look great on you!" Alex examines the clothes for a second, then he agreed. Pastel starts to help Alex get dressed, trying to keep an eye on the time. When Alex got ready, they went out of the house.

Yo, writer here. This is one of the stories I recently made when I went to a cafe. I'm sorry if it's all over the place, please tell me parts that I've messed up on, so I can fix them up! Later~