Dream Bean Coffee Shop

The siblings have been walking through the town for 30 minutes or more. Where they live was quite crowded, so it was quite difficult to find a job that was looking for more people. Alex, getting a little bit whiny about walking longer, wanted to go home. Pastel, however, didn't give up. Alex started to complain once more, "Sis, Can we stop walking? My feet hurt!" Pastel has to deal with Alex's whining for 15 minutes, but she remained calm. Pastel softly spoke, "How about we go somewhere for maybe...40 or 50 minutes?" Alex started to beam with excitement. "Can we go to the playground?!" Alex was waiting for Pastel's answer, she smiles and nods. Alex burst into joy, hugging Pastel. "You're the best sis!" She smiled and spoke "Anything for you." Pastel would constantly spoil Alex, she didn't want Alex to think that she was unfair. She knows she can't spoil Alex forever, but she want him happy. When they got to the park, Alex ran to the swings. Pastel already knew that he wanted her to push him in the swings. She started to push him, humming a tune. Alex spoke "Hey sis? What type of job would you like??" Pastel thinks for a moment, she remembered when she first made the idea of getting a job, she wanted to work in a cafe she went to once. It wasn't huge or small, it had simple and cute designs on the walls, the cafe even has small light brown notebooks you can take home. Pastel actually brought her notebook that she got from the cafe. "Well...there's this cafe that I really like, it's not much, but that's alright. It's really nice and calming...but I don't know if they're looking for more people to work there..." Pastel calmly murmured. Alex looks over at her, smiling a bit. "Why don't we check? If they aren't looking for people, We could wait until they're looking for people!!" Pastel started to smile, loving Alex's enthusiasm. Once Alex didn't want to play in the playground anymore, they started to look for the cafe. Once it was around 12 pm, they found the cafe. The name was "Dream Bean Coffee Shop" Pastel looked a bit nervous, but she tries to remain confident, starting to open the door.

Hi, it's me again :| I just thought of showing you sketches of Pastel, Alex, and Socks. Soooo here you go

 Soooo here you go