Chapter 2

Sehun's POV

Kai,Chanyeol and I left school earlier to eat pizza in the pizza restaurant which was just so popular,because we ate there. The three of us are the best stundents and the handsomest boys  in our high school.This is the reason why the restaurant was full of pretty girls,who all wanted to be noticed by us.

As we entered the restaurant all the people looked at us.

As we were to sit on our usual places, I saw something.

There were people on our seats.

The last time we saw someone to use our special reserved place, we did something really bad to him. Since then we never saw him again.

I looked to the three guys ,who we're sitting on our seats. Every one of them were not so tall at all. But one special person caught my eye.

He was a lot smaller than me. He had pure ,fair skin. His face looked like a child's one. He remind me of a cute deer. Wait. What am I thinking about?

They actually got the attention of the girls,because the girls seemed to find the 3 boys cute.

I got angry.

Everyone of the room noticed my bitchy-look I gave the 3 boys. But they kept eating.

I made Kai and Chanyeol a "You-know-what-to-do"-look. So we stepped to the three boys.

Luhan's Pov

It was like one of the human-dramas I've watched before. Three flower boys entered the room,everybody admire them and in backround there's the song "Almost paradise" playing.All three boys looked handsome and were tall. The boy in the mittle seemed to be their boss. His skin was fair and pure beauty. He had blonde hair and he really looked like a flower. The guy on the right of him was a bit dark skinned, had sexy lips and looked like he wants to seduce someone.The guy on the left of the middle one had fairy ears and such a beautiful smile. He looked cute and handsome.

I stared to Kyungsoo

"Kyungiee",I whispered,"be sure to note everything from these guys,but do it without getting any attention,arasseo?"

Then I kept eating. I couldn't stop to look at the three boys,when I was about to look for them for the fourth time,I saw them suddenly in the front of us.

"Chogiyeo, I don't think we've seen you before,so we'll say it friendly,kay?"

Luhan,Kyungsoo and Baekhyun looked to the middle one who was speaking.

"This place here in this restaurant belongs to us. Never did anybody dare to sit here,because it's always reserved for us. Arasseo?"

I got scared, so I made Kyungsoo a sign to leave the restaurant,but it was too late.

Baekhyun already did something really dumb.

Nobodys POV

While Sehun was speaking ,Chanyeol caught Baekhyuns attention. Baekhyun was just staring at him. Then he softly touched Chanyeols ears with his fingers.

Chanyeol was shocked and just blushed uf the sudden behaviour of the weird guy in the front of him.

"WOAHH,Kyungieee! Do you see his ears? That are the most fairy-like ears I've ever saw! DAEBAAK!" Baekyhun kept touching Chanyeols ears until Chanyeol hit Baeks Hands away.

Everyone in the restaurant we're already burst into laughter,while Chanyeol's face was already red like tomato.

"What...How DARE you ....." Chanyeol was out of words.

"You!" Sehun stared at the deer-like boy.

"Come with me for a while."

Luhans POV

Shit. Shit. I'm dead. Literally I'm dead.

"Don't you have ears? Come with me, I said!"

We were now outside of the restaurant.

"You know..." , he started "You and your little friends might be new in this town , but... We have some kind of rules you should know.

1. Don't mess with us.

And that's it. Just don't mess with us, arasseo? And I think you should know, that it would be bad for you when you keep staying in my way. You understand?"

"Y-Yes. I'm really sorry."

He again entered the restaurant without saying a word.

I stayed at the door and made a sign to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo,that they should come outside.

"Let's go home guy, and Baekhyun..?"

"Yeees, Lu-ge?" He looked at me with his 'innocent'-look.

Aish. His f*cking aegyo.

"Just don't talk to other people. Shut your mouth and just listen to me, arasseo?"

"... Yes Luhan hyung.."

I started walking in the direction of our house. I could hear Kyungsoo and Baekhyun argumenting , like they always do. But I didn't play attention to them and kept walking.

So this was our first day in planet earth.

And it our first trouble here.

I looked at the sky were the night was coming and the sun was covered with blue and purple clouds.

I wonder what else will happen here. I hope we can meet new friends.

And finally we arrived at home.

"Luu-gee! We need uhm these these things human use to transport! Like bikes or....a car. Walking made me really tr-", he couldn't finish his sentence and fell asleep.

I closed the lights and also layed me on my bed.

After a few minutes when I couldn't be asleep, suddenly Kyungsoo spoke.

"Hyung?"

"Yes, Kyungsoo?"

"How was it to speaking with a human for the first time?Heheh."

"Sehun?Ha-Ha. How funny. I imagined my first conversation with a human a bit....different."

"Woah, you even still know his name."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Nothing, nothing. Oh..., by the way... The High school we'll go the next three months is not so far away."

"That's good!" I said happy.

"But...uhm.. I researched a bit and.... we're in the same school as the three boys we've met today.

"Wait..what? Really?"

The though of it just made me smile.

"Why are you smiling? Thinking of someone special? I knew it, I knew it!"

"W-What do you think you know?"

No answer.

"Kyungsoo!"

No answer.

"Answer me, you asshole!" I throw my stuff deer to him.

No answer.

Whatever. I'm really looking forward for the time I'll spend here. Hehe.

__________________________________________________

Sooo, this was chapter 2 . I hope you like it. Inknow, I know it took a bit long to write, but yeah chapter 2 is finally updated.

How do you think about my story? How you maybe noticed, in this Fanfic will be Hunhan, Kaisoo and Baekyeol. :)

So, please don't stop reading it.

Leave me a comment and vote pleaaase ^w^

When I see that other people really  like my ff, I have more motivation to write the next chapter!

Love ya all ♡♥