iv; reality.

[ reality° ]

"oh yes! bucky! he's bucky right?"

。゚:**:

PREMIERE NIGHT

"Ciara here!"

"To your right Ciara!"

"To the left Chris!"

"Chris! Ciara! Over here!"

Camera flashes were flashing everywhere as the pair posed together on the red carpet. She's been to several red carpets before, including Thor actually. Marvel movies were always big, but she didn't expect this one to be that big. Several more minutes and pictures here and there, they finally got off the carpet making Ciara squint her eyes repeatedly. To say it frankly, camera flashes and her never did agree with each other.

"Oh my God, how the fuck can you handle this? I can't even see anymore." Ciara joked, hitting her brother playfully as she once again, squinted her eyes.

"Can't blind the God of Thunder can't you?" Her brother said, wiggling his eyebrows at her, making her roll her eyes at him.

"Don't be too co– Ah!" Her sentence was cut short when he felt strong arms wrap around her waist. Lifting her up in the air, making her scream.

"You are late." Evans.

"Put me down Evans!" she said laughing as she kept tapping his arm. Eventually, he let her down on the ground.

Ciara straightened her dress and said "And, I am not late. Everyone's simply early." before flashing him a smile.

"Whatever you say Cici."

"Hey! Don't call me that." She said playfully hitting his arm.

"I thought you said your friend was coming?"

"Oh yeah. Running a bit late, but I thi–" his words were cut short by his phone ringing "Wait, I'll just take this." she nodded her head at him.

"Hey. Where are you bro?" Chris answered the phone happily, but that didn't last long when she saw his smile fall. "Oh yeah? That's fine. I see you soon though, alright? Thanks man, thanks. Bye."

"Is everything fine?" She asked her friend who slipped his phone in his front pocket.

He turned to Ciara and nodded. "Yes. Fine, fine. Sebastian's not coming. I was going to introduce you to him but he said he had something up. Do you know him?"

Ciara raised an eyebrow at him. Something up aye?

"Sebastian? Sebastian?" she thought. Who the hell is Sebastian? Ciara bit her lip, thinking about who the mystery man could be. Sebastian? You mean Ariel's crab? Then the thought hit her. "Oh yes! Bucky! He's Bucky right?"

Chris laughed. "Yes. He is Bucky."

"Yo Cap! Sweet pea! Let's go it's going to start soon." Robert shouted from the hall, making the pair chuckle. Chris placed his arm on her waist and they walked towards the crew.

"You know he's nice." Chris said looking at her.

"I know what you're trying to do Evans. I am not up the dating thing yet."

"Hey! I never said anything about dating. You were the one who said that." He teased clearly emphasizing on the word "you".

"Yeah but that's what you're implying." She rolled her eyes at him. "But I bet he is."

"Ciara!" she heard Robert call her name. She ran to his open arms and hugged him. "How are you sweet pea?"

She pulled out of the hug and answered "I am feeling amazing!"

"Well someone seems really excited." Scarlett chimed in making Ciara turn her head and hug her.

"Everyone seems to be." Jeremy smiled as he approached the group and greeted them all.

"Where's Mark?" Evans asked.

"He would be right there, with your brother." Robert pointed at the pair who was approaching them, laughing.

"Hey guys! Hey Ci!" Mark said, greeting everyone.

He gave Ciara a tight hug and said "Oh, I missed you so much. Your brother was getting annoying." He joked, making Chris say that he heard that.

"Eh, you'll get used to him." She smiled. A several minutes later, a production crew approached them saying that everyone is ready for them. The group started walking towards the theatre, joking about who's going to have the best scenes.

As she walked beside her brother, she felt him place his arm around her shoulder saying, "I thought you were my date."

"Sorry, I was swept away by your superhero friends. They're so much cooler than you are." She joked, tapping his cheek as they walked towards the entrance. As soon as they stepped in, Chris was approached by a man who told him to go in front, on the stage, alongside his castmates.

Ciara was led to her seat by a staff member whom which she thanked as she took her seat. As the cast started giving their little speeches, she felt a little kick in her seat. She turned around and saw a little boy who was wearing a little Thor costume with a hammer.

She waved hi to the little boy, who said hi back and asked if they could take a picture, in which she gladly took. Out of complete admiration for the cute kid, she started playing with him.

Her attention turned to the little stage in front when she heard her brother's voice call her name.

"Ciara! I know you're there." Her brother pointed at the crowd before a spotlight was pointed at her. Oh my god Christopher Hemsworth, I am going to kill you. "Dear sister, I know that you're the most proud out of all the siblings that's why I brought you here. Just so hope that Liam won't kill you. I love you!" Ciara smile and sent a flying kiss to her brother.

A few more words here and there, the cast thanked everyone for coming and went to their seats, where she was sitting between the two Chris's.

"You ready?" Evans asked her.

"Yes Captain." She replied before the lights went out and the Marvel intro started rolling.

———————

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

YAYAYAYAYAY! bella wrote. a chapter. an actual chapter. *gasp*

sage, i know you wanted them to meet but you know me HAHAHAHA ;) ily. (please don't kill me)

this chapter has a looot of dialogue, i'll try to minimize them soon (if i'll ever write another one like this sdkjsksjs). i feel like i am being too blunt whenever i'm writing actual chapters like these so please please please leave your opinions. i hope you liked it.

this hasn't been proof read. all mistakes are mine.