5

I woke up to the sound of my alarm screaming at me. I got up and stretched my arms out. I got off the bed, grabbed my clothes, and headed to my bathroom. I took a quick shower, quickly got dressed, dried my hair, and put on light make-up. I then put my shoes on and walked out of the bathroom. I exited my room and ran down the stairs. My mom was home and she was making me and Jimin breakfast. Jimin was already dressed and at the table. He heard me coming and looked up from his phone with a smile. I smiled back at him and went to back hug my mom. When I wrapped my arms around her, she jumped because I had startled her. Jimin chuckled and came up to also hug her and me at the same time. I we all just stood there hugging each other. I kissed her head, since she is shorter than me and said "Thanks for preparing breakfast" as she handed me my plate. I went to the table and ate as fast as I could. Jimin did the same. When we were done, we put out plates in the sink and ran out the door. We were halfway down the sidewalk when Addy, Destiny, Jaslyn, and Kaida ran up to us. I smiled and we all walked to school together. It felt like a scene out of an action movie as we all waked up to the front entrance. Everyone was looking at us. Jimin was on my left and Addy was on my right. Destiny and Kaida were on the other side on Addy and Jaslyn was on the other side of Jimin. As we walked down the hall I noticed yet another new student. It was a girl. She had brown roots, red in the middle of her hair, and caramel tips. She looked withdrawn from the rest of the crowd. She was shy. I smiled bigly at her. She looked down at her feet as if she didn't see me. I stopped and looked at everyone. I said "I'll be right back. Jiminie you came come if you want to." He nodded and walked with me to the girl. I stopped in front of her and introduced myself. I smiled and said "Hi I'm Bella. This is Jimin." I jerked my thumb towards him. "You must be the new girl." She slightly looked up and nodded. She whispered "I'm Heaven." I smiled even bigger and complemented "What a pretty name. You must be an angel then." She smiled. I held out my hand out for her to shake. She shook my hand and then shook Jimin's. I walked her over to the girls. She felt instantly at home. I smiled to myself. Two new kids within this week and two days in a row. Throughout the day, we all got to know more about each other and hang out a lot since Heaven was also in my classes. After school, Heaven, Jimin, Addy, Destiny, Kaida, Jaslyn, and I all walked together towards out houses. Kaida and Jaslyn were our first stop, then Heaven, and then Jimin. I waved them all goodbye as I kept walking towards my house. I remembered I had to meet my mom's boss's son today. As I approached my house I saw a car in the driveway. They must already be here. I sighed and opened the door. She saw me walk in and greeted me with a smile. There was a woman behind her with a smile, too. I saw her son and recognised him immediately. Oh no. My worst nightmare just came true. It can't be him. Jay Park. My ex-best friend. My mom noticed my face. She looked at me with sympathy. She remembered him as well. Why would she bring him here? How could she have not known it would be him here? I said "Hey Mom, Jimin asked me to help him with homework. Can I go over to his house?" She looked at her boss and said "Yes, Honey. But first, this is Jay Park. My boss's son." She looked at me pleadingly. I sighed again. "Hi, Park. I'm Bella." I said it with a hint of sourness in my voice. He smirked. "Hi, Bella. It's a pleasure to see you again after all these years." He tried to hug me. I backed away and quickly said "Mom I'm gonna head over to Jimin's now." He glared at me. I smirked now. I headed out the door and texted everyone in the group chat. Jimin and Heaven were now added to it. I told everyone to meet me at the park. I walked quickly to the park and saw everyone there waiting for me. They looked worried. Even Heaven. As I was walking towards them I started off by saying "We have a major issue at hand right now." They all looked at me. I noticed that Addy had a look on her face like she was about to murder someone. She asked "Is it who I think it is, Bella?" I nodded and she looked away from me and clenched her hands into fists. I said "Addy calm down. I told my mom I am at Jiminie's house so I don't have to face him." Destiny said "It doesn't matter, B.  There won't be any stopping him from doing what he did last time unless we're there to protect you." Kaida and Jaslyn nodded in agreement. Jimin and Heaven looked at me in confusion and Jimin asked "Who Bella? Stop who?" I looked at him and said "My ex-best friend, Jay Park. He had a serious crush on me and stalked me. The last time I saw him he tried to kiss me and when I refused him, he tried to kill me. Addy and the girls showed up just in time for our sleepover." I was almost crying. "And my mom knew about it. She didn't do anything though. I hate him. His brother's cool though. He protected me. He blocked all connections his brother had to me and drove me to school everyday. He's in college now though. Destiny likes him." Destiny blushed. Jimin looked at me with a serious expression and said "I won't let him hurt you, Bella. I will go home with you today to make sure he doesn't do anything." Jimin wrapped his arm around my shoulder and laid his head on top of mine. The girls came in too to give me a group hug. I could feel Heaven's hand holding mine to comfort me. I sniffed and smiled. I softly said "How did I manage to find such amazing friends?" The hug broke and Jimin said "I'll walk you home since you lied to your mom and I'll stay there until they leave. Is that okay with you?" I nodded and wiped my nose with my sleeve. I pulled my sleeve away and saw that I had been crying. I looked up into all of their eyes. Addy's deep blue, Destiny's grayish blue, Kaida's dark brown, Jaslyn's hazel brown, Heaven's misty blue, and Jimin's chocolate caramel brown eye. All their eyes had unique colors. Different but comforting eyes that were all trained on me. I smiled and sighed. Jimin put his arm around me and pulled me in the direction of my house. I waved at everyone and he did the same. They all waved back and yelled in unison "We'll text you later!" As we walked away, Jimin had dropped his arm that was around my shoulders and walked in silence next to me.

Vote because it's a wonderful way to know you enjoy the book <3

Anonymous~