7

Mom heard us come in and looked at Jimin. She looked at me and smiled. "Glad you could join us, Jimin." He smiled back and nodded. "I'm glad I could make it. If you don't mind I'm going to be staying tonight in the guest bedroom. My parents are fighting and I don't want to be around that." Mom nodded and said enthusiastically "No I don't mind! I totally understand. Of course you can stay! Anytime you want, you are always welcome." His smile gleamed with happiness. I smiled. As soon as my smile came, it immediately faded. Jay walked into the room and leaned against the door frame to the living room. He smirked at me and said "Welcome back. This must be the dude whose house you went to." I peeked at Jimin. He was no longer smiling a happy smile. It was a fake smile. In his eyes I saw violence and hatred. I smirked. "Yeah. He's awesome. He's also staying the night. That means he's staying for dinner." Jimin looked at me out of the corner of his eye and smirked. I peeked back at him again. Jay saw us and frowned. "Okay then. I think we'll be good friends." Jimin shot his head up and glared at him. Mom walked out of the room due to all the tension. I glared at Jay and held back a growl. He walked out of the room still frowning. Jimin whispered "Now I understand why you said try not to react." I giggled. He chuckled and we walked into the living room. I saw Mom and her boss discussing something on the couch. Jay was nowhere to be seen. Me and Jimin headed to the kitchen. I sat on the counter and he leaned against it next to me with his hands in his pockets. I sighed and he looked at me. Mom came in and we both looked at her. She looked at us and said "Jay wanted to leave early for a basketball game so they are leaving now. You guys can help yourselves to anything you want." She smiled and said "I'm sorry for not telling you it was Jay, Bells." I rolled my eyes and she walked out. I shook my head and put my head in my hands. I heard Mom go up the stairs and Jimin move to stand in front of me. I lifted my head and my eyes to meet his. He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back and whispered, "I'm happy your here." After I said that, I buried my face in his neck. We stayed like that for a couple minutes before we started feeling hungry. I made us both Ramen noodles and we started eating them. I was in the middle of eating my Ramen in silence when Jimin decided to break it. "Bella..." I looked up with a noodle hanging out of my mouth. I quickly sucked it into my mouth and answered, "Yeah?" He looked down for a little while until asking. "What should someone do if they fell in love with one of their best friends?" I pondered his question a little bit and then finally, after for what felt like forever answered, "Well if a person fell in love with their best friend then they should wait until the right to tell them. They should get closer to that person until they feel comfortable enough to tell them. They should also do something really sweet for that person. But if the person they fell in love with takes that for advantage, then they aren't the right person for that person. Why? Have you been watching too many dramas again?" He chuckled and shook his head. I smiled but asked him again with a questioning look in my eyes. "Why then? Has Chim Chim fallen in love with one of our friends?" He looked down and then back up at me with a smile. He slowly nodded and then went back to eating again. "Oh..." I answered. He looked up because he noticed I sounded a little disappointed. He asked "Is that okay?" I quickly put an enthusiastic look on my face and said "Oh! Yeah that's totally fine! I'm happy for you!" But deep down, I wasn't happy. I don't know why but whenever I'm around Jimin I feel happy. Whenever he hugs me I feel safe, warm, and secure. Whenever he's sad, I'm sad. Whenever he's happy, I'm happy. His smile lights up my world. It fills a void in my heart that I never wanted filled. His chocolate caramel eyes stare into my eyes while I eat to make sure I wasn't lying. I looked down a broke eye contact. He straightened up and said "Tell me what's wrong, Bella. I'm not going to let you lie again." I looked up startled by his words. He had a serious expression on his face. I dropped my chopsticks into my bowl and said "I'm fine, Jimin. Don't worry." He looked down and stood up. He walked closer to me and pulled up a chair to sit by me. He looked up slowly said "Your eyes tell me everything. You are not okay. You are lying. You're covering something up." He picked up my hand and held it. My heart started to pick up speed. I looked down at our hands and back up at him. Our eyes met and he leaned towards me. He whispered "You know who I like, don't you?" My eyes widened and I shook my head. He smiled and said "Well, silly girl. You're the one I love." My breath caught in my throat. I gasped. He chuckled and pulled me closer. I don't know how but my mouth found words to say and spoke them. Four little words that changed mine and Jimin's worlds. "I love you too..." He smiled even wider. Before I knew it, his lips smashed onto mine. They were soft and the kiss was gentle. I kissed him back. We pulled away for a little while to breathe. He smiled a soft smile at me. I smiled back and he pulled me into his embrace.

It's so cute :3

Anonymous~