oh shit waddup | Ch. 2

Check out the noise?

Yes                             No

You turn around, and two tall, shadowy figures are towering above you, one of them having six thick sticks poking from its back.

Since you are a retarded-ass child, you decide to run up to the figures, specifically the ones with weird, curvy sticks out of its back.

You squeak and hug the figure tightly, unaware of the danger you could be in. The figure let out a hiss, stepping away and trying to shake you off.

You giggled weirdly and planted your hands on what you presumed to be his chest. They were slimy, and the marker was rubbing off of your fingers and onto the slime. You giggled again.

"AUGH! THE FUCK?!" The figure screeched, finally shoving you off.

The two figures step out of the spoopy shadows in order for you to see them.

The one with the sticks was a dark-black boned skeleton who was covered in slime, only having one eye shown, which was a vibrant cyan. The sticks on his back turned out to be tentacles.

Ooh, he's part octopus! You thought stupidly.

The other person was a ghetto-ass looking girl, lanky and tall with heavy, dull, gray bags under her eyes. She wore an oversized gray hoodie, falling down her like a smock. She was weirdly barefoot, too, and her hair was long and dark, draping just past her shoulders messily. It was the most depressed-looking pile of shit you've ever seen in your entire existence.

"Profanity, boi." She said, pointing finger-guns enthusiastically at the other guy, which was strange considering the state she seemed to be in.

"I could honestly care less."

You look up at the newcomers, confuzzled. The girl looks to the side.

"You can call me Admin, and this is Shitbag." She introduced, gesturing to herself and the other guy at their names.

The other figure glared harshly at her, his tentacles raising up and becoming...thinner? At the ends.

"I'm not shitbag, you ass."

The ACT box pops up in front of you, invisible to all but yourself. You decide to say something.

What should you say...?

*Who are you?

*What does 'shit' mean?

*Did you like my colors? (Raise your hands up)