chapter two

Taehyung pov

I sat there, drawing and concentrating. I felt the boy, Namjoon, eyes on me. I tried to ignore it. Jungkook was really close beside me. He was really warm though, so i don't mind. I kept pulling my beanie down, because Mummy said to keep my ears hidden.

"Ok kids, break time." The teacher says, rubbing out the board ready for the next lesson. I get up and grab my bag, heading for the bathroom. I go into the bathroom and take my drink bottle out. I rummage through my bag and take my beanie off, feeling my ears getting hot. I take a little container out and take a pill, sticking it on my tongue and slowing.

"Yuck." I say afterwards, putting my things away. "Wow, what cute ears!" A familiar voice says, rubbing my ears. I go red, and try to hold back. My ears were sensitive like all other hybrids. I just blew it. I turn around, my back to the wall. All six of them were in the bathroom with me.

"You are a hybrid?" Hoseok asks, feeling satisfied that he touched my ears. "Y-ye-yes." I finally say, pulling my beanie back on. The time has come. They are going to bully me. I know it.
I close my eyes, waiting, but nothing happens. I could feel a hand on the wall beside me, and Jungkook leaning down to look at me. He takes my beanie off, showing my ears. With his other hand, he strokes them and i bite my lip. It felt so good. I let a sound unknown to me escape my lips, i cover my mouth embarrassed.

The others groan quietly. "That sounded so sexy..." Yoongi sighs. "I agree, especially with that deep voice..." Namjoon says that kind of shocked the others. The bell rings and the boys turn around. "We gotta go." Namjoon says, washing his hands for no apparent reason.

"Damn, i got a boner." Jin says. "Same here." Jungkook says, letting his hand drop. "Cover up then guys." Namjoon wipes his hands. "If you want, you cane come to our place later to learn to draw." "I-I'm sorry... I'm busy." Taehyung asks, a little confused about the bulge in the boys pants.

"We have... cookies with milk that we will have to throw away soon." Jimin says, persuading him. Cookies and milk!? No! I must get them. No one wastes them. They are my number one! "O-ok..." i nod. "I may be a little late." "That's ok." Jungkook smirks. "We have all the time in the world."

Ms Kim pov

I went to the class i dropped TaeTae off. I saw him next to a boy, probably a year older then him. He seemed to be getting along well with him and a few others around him. Looks like he is in good hands. The bell rings and Taehyung comes out with the other six. He spots me and runs towards me. "Mummy!" He yells, hugging me.

"Ah, baby. How was today?" I ask, dropping down to his height. "Amazing!" He looks around. No one was here anymore, and he takes his beanie off. I go into a panic mode and pull it back on. "Baby no! There are boys still here~" "It's ok Ms Kim, right?" Namjoon asks. "We saw. He accept." I stand up and turn Taehyung around to face the boys. They introduce each other, one by one.
"Thank you for not bullying him." I say, nodding and bowing. "No problem. We are always kind to anyone." Jungkook says, smiling at Taehyung. Taehyung takes his beanie off again and stuffs it in his bag. "Can you do me a favour then?" I ask. "Sure." Hoseok nods.

"Can you look after him for a month? I'm sorry i have to ask." I rub my neck. "I have to go overseas to see my... ex-husband about divorce papers and stay with my sick mother. I have no one to really trust, but you have been the first kind boys i have met. Can you? It is a lot to ask, I'm sorry."

3rd person

Hoseok smiles. Namjoon felt a text, same as the others and they look at it one by one, not being noticeable.

Hoseok: looks like Mother Nature is on our side.
Namjoon: no kiddin.

"Sure m'am." Jin says, smiling. "We will take really good care of him for you." "Oh, i thank you so deeply." She bows down deeply, and so does Taehyung. She comes upright and smiles. "Tomorrow then. Where is your place?" "Oh don't worry, i will get Jin to pick him up." Namjoon says, patting Jin's shoulder. "Oh thank you boys. We will be off now, thank you again." They bow down again and make their way out.

Taehyung pulls his hoodie over his head while they run to the car, and he pulls it down as they get in. Jungkook watches them leave, and sees Taehyung smile and wave them goodbye. It made them all groan. "Man, i love him so much." Jin sighs. "He is mine first." Jungkook snaps. No one messed with him, he was after all the Golden Makane.

"Be reasonable first." Namjoon puts in, since he is the only one who can argue with him. "If any of you guys do good, i will choose who can have him second. Since i don't want to make Jungkook angry, i will make the decision for the second one." "What were those pills he took?" Jimin asks, remembering Taehyung taking them. "I think those are heat pills." Yoongi explains. "Since he is a hybrid, he has to take them since he isn't used to whatever happens to his dick."
"Ah."
"That makes it easier for me to decide then." Namjoon smirks. "When he goes on his heat, i can choose." "He may bring his pills then." "Well, i will hide them when i feel like it." Namjoon smirks.

Ms Kim pov

I didn't want to leave my baby boy behind. I made sure he packed enough clothes and things. I told him when he wants to do some dressing up, he must lock his room and do it, since then that would eek out the others. She was so worried for him. She made sure to pack his pills and make sure he took his pills before he left, but he forgot.

"I will be fine Mummy." He smiles, but it faded as he sees the taxi come for her. I could see the tears swell in his eyes. I hugs him, and he cries into my chest. "I love you baby... remember your steps, ok?" I look at him, his eyes turning red slowly from the tears. "Make sure you eat your cookies and milk." "I will... m-Mummy." Another car pulls in, and i recognise the face in the car. Jin gets out, waiting at his door.

"Ok, you have to go, same as me." I stand up. "Study hard, stay on topic. Tell them to make sure you do well, eat everything and have fun." I kiss his forehead and get into the Taxi. I watch him as he walks away to the car, that would take my baby away to Jin's home.
"Bye... Taehyungie." I whisper as the car jolts and drives away.