E I G H T ; A M

A L I C E

The sirens were blaring extremely loudly and we could hear more people talking as the minutes went by.

"Excuse me ma'am are you guys alright?" I heard a lady scream from the top I nodded my head before realising she couldn't see me "Yes we're fine" I screamed back.
"Okay ma'am we will get you out in a couple of minutes ok just stay calm" she screamed again. I replied with 'ok' and heard Evan mumble something like 'we've been calm for the past 9 hours idiot' I let out a small giggle before sitting back down in my spot.

Evan scratched the back of his head. After what happened with the kiss we kind of both just became very nervous around each other as if it was our first date.

"I really want to see you again once we get out of this thing" he sighed and took my hand in his then rubbing circles on my thumb.

"So do I" I mumbled back. He gave me a small smile and opened his mouth to say something but we both got interrupted by the sudden movement of the elevator.

"Oh my gosh" I breathed out, Evan still had his hand in mine but he held more tightly to it and stood up picking me up with him (a/n I don't think that made any sense).

I stood in his grasp as we both felt the elevator moving up.

"This is it I guess" he looked down at me and pressed a soft kiss to my temple.

The bottle of pee that Evan had pissed in was now rolling around the elevator and before we knew it the elevator stopped again.

The doors then opened and we were met by at least 50 strangers all crowded in the lobby.

A nurse in front of me held out her hand for me to grab which I took gratefully and stepped out, I finally felt like I could breathe.

Evan stepped out behind me and I heard him inhale a deep breathe and had the biggest smile of relief plastered on his face.

○○○

E V A N

It was the best feeling in the world to feel like you finally able to breathe properly.

I looked to see Alice who was now being taken away from the nurse and led to another nurse to get herself checked up and most likely questioned about how she was and all that stuff like what they do in greys anatomy or something.

A nurse then came up to me and led me to the ambulance truck to see if I was ok.

"How are you feeling Hun?" She asked handing me a cup of water.

"Pretty fine actually" I sipped the cup and again searched for Alice to see she was still with the nurse.

I meant it before when I told her that I wanted to see her again after we got out. She is the most amazing girl I have met since Emma. She pretty much took my mind off of Emma the whole time we were in the elevator and i appreciate that so much.

"Do you feel dizzy sir? Do you remember your name?" I was interrupted by the nurse.

"My name is Evan Peters and no I feel perfectly fine" I gave her a reassuring look and I think she understood that I didn't need any further assistance because she gave me a smile and said that I could then leave.

I walked over to where Alice was sitting and sat down next to her.

"Are you going back to your apartment soon?" I asked.

"Um yeah probably" she replied, she sounded really sad when I asked her but I shook it off thinking that it was probably because she wanted to see me again, just like I did for her.

"Would you like me to walk you up there?" She gave me a soft smile and nodded her head.

"That would be lovely."

○○○

Ok so I know this is a short chapter and because of that I'm going to update next Tuesday instead of Friday 😁

Oh and I made a playlist for this fanfic so when I've finished this I'll post it and possibly most likely put it on 8tracks 😁

Thankyou all for reading and again STAY SEXY ;)

- georgia xx