T W E L V E ; P M

E V A N

"Hi Evan" Alice looked at me with an unsure look "What are you doing here?" she opened the door wider so I could fully see her, she was already in her pyjamas and I could see she had the walking dead on her TV behind her.

"I missed you" I shrugged and she smiled, she opened the door wider and stepped aside gesturing me to go inside.

As soon as I stepped in her arms wrapped around me neck and she gave me a tight squeeze.

"I missed you too" she whispered, she then pulled away from the hug and sat me down on the couch.

"Would you like anything to drink?" She opened her fridge to see what was in there, "nah I think I'm ok for now, thanks though" she closed the fridge and walked over to sit next to me.

"Alice I think I need to tell you something"

"Yeah sure go ahead"

"I uh...I think that... After the whole elevator incident and meeting you was one of the best things that's happened to me these past few weeks.. I think that I may have developed some feeling for you, and I know it's only been like 12 hours but I feel like I've known you longer and...I don't know if you feel the same towards me but..I just thought I should let you know how I feel about you." I took a deep breath and watched as her facial expression began to change from serious to happy.

"Evan...I um... I really and with all honesty feel the same with you" she gave me a big smile and I couldn't help but smile back.

"So um... do you want to maybe go out for dinner with me tomorrow night"

I heard her giggle and she took my hand in hers and squeezed it.

"Of course I would love to"

I just smiled and kissed her hand and brought her in for a hug. I looked down at her to see her yawn and that gave me the thought that she was probably very tired.

I scooped her up and lead her into her room (I assumed it was the one at the end because all her doors were wide open and you could see which room was which) I laid her down on her bed and put the duvet on top of her, I gave her a long kiss on the forehead and silently walked out her room.

It wasn't long before I heard a small voice call my name.

"Evan... Evan?" I strolled(lol)back into her room to see if she was ok.

"Evan?"

"Yeah"

"Will you stay with me tonight?" I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"Of course"

I lay down next her and wrapped my arm around her waist holding her tightly.

She kissed my lips and her eyes slowly started to close.

"Goodnight Mr. Peters"

"Goodnight Ms. Monroe"

The end.