Unknown Love Tragedy

Crush...

Yes, a crush. That person that you secretly like!

You admire everything about him. You see them at school, a store, the park.
You notice the way his smile forms wrinkles on his cheeks.
How his hair flows when the wind softly hits.
You feel the urge to walk up to them but your fear of rejection pulls you away.
You search for him in the crowded halls.
He floats through your thoughts and appears in your dreams. You wish those dreams of him would forever last.
You soon find yourself daydreaming of that person you so much admire.
You're so close to him yet so far. You know you have no chance. He would never notice you around so many other pretty girls.
Your heart cries in the inside while on the outside you smile. And at night you keep dreaming of the "unrealistic".

PLOT TWIST
Your crush likes you back.
Whenever you look away he looks at you.
He smiles when you smile and  secretly looks for you in the halls. When he finds you, he sees his dream world.
He's too shy to march towards You. To look you in the eyes which he most adores.
You are the one he most wants. He ignores all the other girls. The thought of  "Him & You" flows in his head but he knows he wouldn't have a change to be with You.
You're too pretty for him.
He beats himself up because of the "fantasy" he's made up.
But he very much loves you.

If only they would both have the guts to talk to eachother but they never do. 
They let their brain control their feelings instead of the Heart.

What an Unknown Love Tragedy.