Chapter 1: Has Begun

Y/n Pov:

Mr. Davis:
"Attention! For today's math class we're going to have a review day today. Next Tuesday we will be having a test to determine if you're going to be allowed to continue in this course. I have prepared... Blah blah blah"

Y/n:
"Hey Sarah, have you seen Yoongi and the boys today? I haven't seen them both first and second period."

Sarah:
"Ya they're ditching today. I think that they're hanging out in their "man cave" up on the school roof."

Y/n:
"Aishh they never listen to me. I'm the class rep. Yet they still have the nerve to talk back to me. Sarah, how can I put them back into their place? *Rests her head on the table*"

Sarah:
"No can do babe. I think they're fine the way they are. *Pretends to fangirl* Seokjin, the sweet yet caring of the group. Yoongi, the cold yet reserved bad boy. Hoseok, the bright sunshine that can lighten up the whole schools mood with just his smile. Namjoon, leader of the group that uses his brains rather then his charm. Jimin, who can literally put all these girls in the hospital with just his charm. Taehyung, cheerful yet weird one in the group. Lastly, Jungkook, the maknae of the group, competitive yet compassionate."

Y/n:
"Sarah stop. You just look stupid doing that." *I Wish I didn't see her do that*

Sarah:
"Oh come on, I know you like it. Deep down, like really deep down under all this "I don't care attitude" There is a girl dieing to fangirl. *Slowly starts to grin*

Y/n:
"You know what Sarah, I don't have time for boys. I just need to focus on my fu....

*CRASH*

Y/n:
"What the hell was that? *Gets up to look out the window, with her class following behind her* Oh my gosh, someone broke down the school gates!"

Classmate 1:
"Damm I wonder who decided to break us out of this prison. *Laughs*"

Y/n:
"Wait, the Principal is going to the truck, Look! *Everyone turns to see the principal with a couple of teachers to see if the driver is okay*. "

*The Principal opened the door, and to everyone's surprise, the driver attack and had bitten the principal.*

Y/n:
*Runs out the classroom, down the hall and enters Classroom 203* This can't be right, why would he bite her?!? Y/n you have to of had imagined it. No... this can't be happening. *On the verge of tears seeing her principal now attacking and feeding on her English teacher*

*Y/n stood there for what seems like hours, but couldn't have been more then 10 minutes hearing screams all around her. Her only thought was...
Sarah. Y/n ran back to her classroom and grabbing onto Sarah's hand before running back out towards the gym.*

Sarah:
"Y/n!!! Where are we going?!? Slow down!!"

Y/n:
"Sorry I can't. We need to get weapons to fight those things off!!" *Unlocks the gym door and heads for the supply closet* Here!! *Hands her a bat while she gets a bow and as much arrows as she can. She hangs them both on her shoulder before grabbing another bat.*

Sarah:
"Where do we go?" *Hint of fear in her voice*

Y/n:
"Well we can't go down the stairs since it will crawling with those things, so let's head up to the roof."

*Sarah nods and follows Y/n out, heading up to the roof. Their where students jumping out the window and others crying, trying to escape out of the school.*