Chapter 5: Home

Y/n Pov:

*After waking up, I decided to explore the cabin, since I was the only one up.*

Sarah:
"Hey, watcha doing Y/n?"

Y/n:
"Just exploring. Oh.. hey who brought me inside yesterday?"

Sarah:
" Oh a Taehyung... he volunteered to bring you inside."

Y/n:
"Thanks. I'll have to thank him later. So, wanna help me make breakfast!!"

Sarah:
*Laughs* "Sure!"

Sarah's Pov:

*I can't seem to stop liking her. I have to stop now. I won't just be hurting myself but her too. She doesn't deserve that. Y/n only sees me as a friend and nothing more... but why do I feel like I shouldn't give up. Ashh!! Sarah Y/n not gay/lesbian!!! I just need to stick with her as a friend... and nothing more. I can't ruin our years of friendship over these stupid feelings. Please, God, help me.*

Y/n Pov:

*While Sarah helped me make breakfast I could tell something was bothering her. I need to know why she keeps on feeling down. I'll ask her when I find the perfect time.*

Y/n:
"Sarah, can you go wake up the others while I go and set the table?"

Sarah:
"Sure."

BTS Pov:

???:
WAKE UP, YOU LAZY ASSESS!!!!

Hoseok:
"Aahh!! Jin! What the heck was that!!

Jin:
*Groaning* "Well that obviously wasn't Y/n, so that leaves it to Sarah. I don't know how Yoongi can sleep through this."

Yoongi:
"Leave me alone." *Turns away from his hyungs*

                   -Next Room-

Namjoon:
"Tae... can you see what the racket is about?"

Taehyung:
"Okay....... maybe later." *Goes back to sleep*

                    -Next Room-

Jimin:
"Ahhh!!! What is going on kookie!?!" *Gets up off the floor, since he fell off*

Jungkook:
"I don't know... go check it out." *Rolls over and goes back to sleep*

Y/n Pov:

Y/n:
"Sarah, that's not how you do it."

Sarah:
"Then how??"

Y/n:
*Laughs* "Like this. Breakfast!!"

Sarah:
"What are we supposed to be wai...."

*We could hear rumbling coming down the stairs. We could see that the boys were really hungry.*

Taehyung:
"This is so good!! I didn't know you could cook!?"

Jimin:
"Wow, this is amazing. Jin's cooking is never this good."

Jin:
"Hey!! I know my cooking isn't the best, but you don't have to be so rude. *Pouts*

Namjoon:
"Apologize to your Eomma now Jiminie."

Jimin:
"I'm sorry. *Looks down*

Jin:
"it's okay"

Hoseok & Jungkook:
"What don't you know what to do!?!"

Jungkook:
"Ya! Your good at everything."

Yoongi:
"I agree"

Sarah:
"Guys, stop fanboying my girl. If any of you think you guys are worth dating her, raise your hand. "

*All the boys raise their hands*

Sarah:
"Yah!! Calm down!

Y/n:
"Giggled* Already feels like home.

3 Person Pov:

*Y/n was having fun with Sarah and the boys all day. Each one wishing that this day would last forever... but all good things die. What they didn't know was that they were going to witness pain and death all over again... soon.*