Chapter 14:Argument

Charm's P.O.V.

I was surprise that Ink really love me but he has Error. "Finding true love is hard. Maybe I can ask Cass for advice." I said to myself. I teleported inside Cass' hospital room. I saw a doctor and a nurse. I hiss a little quiet. The doctor notice me and I step back a little. "Are you here to pick up Cass?" The doctor ask me. 'Does that mean she is going out of the hospital?' I look at the doctor and nod. "Good. She is ready to go." The doctor left and the nurse help Cass stand up. Cass walk to me and I grab her hand. We both teleported home and everyone was surprise. "CASS!!!" Everyone shouted and hug her. "Guys pls don't hug me!" She exclaimed and they let go. "Can we t-" "Sure." I was cut off by Cass. I was a little scared but I try to be confident. "Charm." "Hm?" "I know that you love Ink." I was shock. She didn't ask me. She just called my name and told me the situation. "Don't even ask how did I know." "How can I keep this a secret? Ink said that both of us should keep it a secret." "I can explain Error everything and if he gets angry I'll try to calm him down." "O-ok." Cass walk to Error and talk.

10 Minutes Later...

It's been 10 minutes and they are still talking. "HE. FUCKING. WHAT!?!?" I heard Error shouted and look at me. "YOU'RE. DEAD!" He said while he was running toward me with a sharp bone. I closed my eyesockets and waited. I was still waiting but it never came. I heard crying and I open one eyesocket and I was shock. I saw Ink in front of me and the sharp bone is at his head. "N-No...th-this is o-only an a-accident..." Error stutters while crying. I cry and Ink fall. I catch Ink and he started to turn to dust slowly. Green magic surrounded Ink and he stops turning to dust. I look at Cass who was healing Ink. I heard her mumble somthing and the sharp bone it's gone,Ink was fully healed and Error hug Ink. "I-I'm so-sorry...I-Inky..." "Error,I'm fine now." Cass approach to Error with her eyes have a blank expression. "We. Need. To. Talk. Error. Now." Error followed Cass to a room. I hug Ink gently. "Heh,you're cute." "N-No,I'm not!" "Pfft." We both burst out laughter.

Error's P.O.V.

I was still crying. "Error stop crying." I stop crying and now I'm scared. "Why did you that? He was just friendly while you want violence. I know that you and Charm love Ink but you and Charm can have an ag-" "MAYBE SHUT YOUR BIG FUCKING BLUBBER MOUTH!!!" I shouted. She stared with her 'dead' eyes. "You listen here Error! You almost killed Ink because you're mad at Charm! You want that to happen again to Ink!? You him to die!? What happens if I'm not there to save him!? WHAT WILL YOU DO!? Wh-What will y-you d-do...?" She was already crying but still angry. "I-I'm sorry..." "SORRY DOESN'T CUTS IT!!! YOU SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! EARLIER YOU'RE ANGRY AND NOW YOU'RE ASKING FOR AN APOLOGY!?!?!? WHAT'S AN EXCELLENT CONVERSATION WE'RE HAVING!!!" "But C-" "Just shut up and go away." "Cass p-" Before I could finish my sentence I was pin to a wall. "Ack!" "Error,you really have to make me mad,don't you?" "N-No pls let me go." I drop to a portal and hit the couch. Cass was inside the room alone. Black and Pink light is seen at the door where Cass is. I open it a little and see 2 ghost and Cass talking. I listen to there conversation. "What shall we do? My right eye is unstable due to the 2 of you being inside it." "Maybe you should make a machine to stabilize your magic." "He's right Cass. Just make it." "I can't. I'm just stressed right now. I'll make it later." The 2 ghost comes back to Cass' right eye. I closed the door and walked away so no one notice it. Cass just walk out of the door and walk to me. She whispers to me. "You better not tell it to anyone else or you're dead." She knew that I was lurking her. "What a-" "Don't plat stupid,Error. I know you heard it all but you better not tell it." I just nodded slowly. I walk to my room and sleep.

??? P.O.V.

I'm not giving up. I was inside of Cass' room and found a book about herself. "Why would anyone do research about there own body?" I asked myself. I teleported away with the book and started reading. Her weakness,strength,attacks and all of it. All the information I needed is here. I started to read more and more of it just to still her powers. One page represents 2 ghost. One girl and one boy. The girl's name is Hashley and the boy's name is Angel. It says that they are siblings and they are cursed. They can't be found anywhere except for one location. An eye of a girl. I know who's that already. Cass hides her right eye and she want s for her to be stable. I want that magic. Once I have that I can kill her. Over and over again. Resetting and killing her over and over. Seeing her suffer makes me laugh. "I will get her powers and kill her." I said it over and over again. I will make her suffer. I want her kill. I will make her pay from what she have done to me. I'm gonna make her feel the same pain that I have whne she left me behind in danger. I will destroy her life. She will be dead. I will have victory over her and she will be my maid. She will see what I've been through. She will realize from what she have done. She will be dead in front of everyone she loves.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
A/N:
Heya guys Author here with something. I may not go to amino anymore since I'm gonna erase it.(pray for me so it won't be erased) That's all for now. Bye.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why are you scrolling down?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There is nothing here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
G-Go aw-away! *cries*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
P-Pls go awa-away! *cries more*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm Fine
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Help me...