•12• I hate her

Kayla's POV

"With the amount of drugs you had in your system you're very lucky to have survived." Says Dr Monroe smiling."There was a high trace of Ecstasy in your system, at such a big party scene it isn't unlikely for someone to be spiked with them." Nicole takes a breath. "But I'm going to be okay right?" I look towards the doctor. "Thankfully there has been no damage but we do need to keep you here overnight for observation. " I nod and thank her as she leaves. Sarah and Lily are sitting on the left side of Nicole telling her the whole story again of how I found her and that I called Sarah for help. I walk over to Nicole's right side and sit beside Jake. "Did that girl get her cab home okay?" She asks laughing. "Yeah , she messaged me last night." Ring... Ring Jake passes my bag and I pull out my phone. "Shit. It's Kelly." There eyes go wide. "Good luck. " says Lily.

Hello....

Kayla! Thank goodness , I was so worried about you, are you okay? Nicole's mom said that you both ended up staying at jakes house for a while, then I got a call from the school saying neither you , Nicole or Jake had turned up for class.

Fuck, I'm sorry I didn't call. Yeah... we did end up staying at Jakes and Nicole's goldfish died and she was really upset so ....

Kayla! Home now.

Beeb beeb.

"Really .... my goldfish died." Laughs Nicole. "I'm caught, she phoned your mom and your mom told her that we were staying at Jakes but how did she know to say that?" I ask. "Well... I bumped into your mum and she asked if I knew where you girls where , so I lied. I'm sorry. " Says Miss Paulson looking down. "Thank you. She would never let me out again if she knew. " Says Nicole. "Well if Kelly finds out , ill make sure she doesn't tell your mom." I say getting my jacket. "I'll drop you home." Says Sarah standing up. "Thank you, Jake message me if anything happens. " Nicole laughs. "I'm fine."

•••••••••••••••••••
"VLA! You're not even 18 yet and you're sneaking into clubs. I can't believe you!" Screams Kelly throwing her hands up. " Everyone my age does it , nothing bad even happened!" I yell back. "It could of Kayla! What if someone had spiked your drink!? Huh... then what would you of done?" I compose my self and shake my head. "But it didn't happen." I say lying."Give me your phone." Kelly held out her hand. "I'm not a little kid , you can't ground me." I say laughing. "Well you're sure acting like one, phone now." I huff. "For fucks sake." I drop the phone into her hands. " And enough with the language , there's young ones in the house." I roll my eyes and storm up to my room. Jason comes in and holds his arms out. I run Into then and bury my head into his chest. "I hate her." I whisper. "Babes, you know you don't mean that." He says. "You're just angry, lets go to winters room." I look up. "Why?" He smirks and leads me to her room. I walk in and the room is in complete darkness apart from pink fairy lights hanging from two chairs under what seems like a thousand blankets.

"You told me that when I'm sad or feeling angry I need a place to cool down , so I made you this

"You told me that when I'm sad or feeling angry I need a place to cool down , so I made you this." Says winter pulling me onto the pillows. "I heard you arguing with Kelly and i didn't want you to be sad." I pull her into a hug and kiss her head. "I love you Winter." She hugs me back. "I love you more."

•••••••••

I woke up still in the den, Jason sleeping opposite me with a pink blanket covering him and winter lying on my chest. I check the time on Jason's phone and it reads 07:03, guess I better get up. Sliding Winters head off of me slowly i leave the den trying to be quiet. I walk to my room and head towards my closet to pick an outfit.

Comfy

Comfy. Yet stylish. I sit in front of my desk and begin to braid my black hair. I hate not having my phone , especially when anything could happen to Nicole and I wouldn't be able to get contacted. "You're up early." I look at Kelly's reflection in the mirror. "I was strict on you last night, I'm sorry I had something on my mind. " she says leaning against the wall. "You alright?" I ask catching her eye still facing the mirror. She takes a deep breath. "The head of council called." I turn around in my chair. "Am I getting transferred?" She doesn't look at me. "Kelly am I?" I say louder. "Yes... Tomorrow, I found out yesterday." I can't believe this. "Tomorrow... that's not enough notice , where am I even going?" I say pacing. "Wentworth." I stop. "Are you kidding me? That's the worst fucking place!" I yell. "They'll kill me you know. " Kelly shakes her head. "I'll make sure the carer will look after you." I shake my head. "No, your wrong , the carer turns a blind eye! That's were Jason was transferred from , the amount of horror story's he's told me... I'm surprised he's alive." I walk towards Kelly. "I... I need to go out." She looks confused. "Kelly... you need to let me out." I say breathing heavily. "Fine, we'll talk about this later. Your phones on the counter." I push past her and run down the stairs. Grabbing my phone I leave the home trying to steady my breathing. It will pass Kayla , breath. "Woah watch it... Kayla?" I look at the person I walked into and it's Jake. I put my head in my hands and begin to cry. "Hey.." I feel Jakes hands on my shoulders as he leads me to a bench. I feel my anxiety building up again and I try to make it stop. "You need to listen to me Kayla." His voice sounds distant. A buzzing sound rings through my ears. "Open your eyes." Jake seems blurred and surrounded by black spots. A sudden rush of heat goes through my body and the world goes black.

Hey Huns, changing the chapter names so I'm not sure if it will treat it as If I'm updating???? If it does just a little notice telling you that none of the story had changed x