Part 1

"Stella, all these dresses are beautiful" I said as were shopping for dresses for the charity party at Eraklyon that Sky and me were holding for a charity in the village.

"I know right! Bloom here, a long slit blue dress" She said guiding my attention to the dress. "It's so beautiful! I'll try it on" I said taking it into the fitting room. I stepped out and Stella squealed.

"It's forgetting something"

"What?" I asked. Stella came back with a silver hair clip. She put in the side of my head. "There! Perfect!" She smiled.

I got back in my light pink summer dress and went to pay. "Welcome your highness, how may I serve you?" The cashier asked. "I'm paying for this dress, how much?" I asked. "Just 100, I'll put it on your royal card, if that's okay?" She asked.

"Of course, thank you and my husband and I are holding a party at Eraklyon, your welcome to come" I smiled as she nodded.

"Sky's going to love the dress, I know it" Stella said as we got to coffee's and walked back to the train.

I laughed. "He'll totally love it" We were back on Eraklyon. "Thanks for taking me Stella, people would have crowed me without you there"

"Duh! Now go back to your room" I walked up the stairs to Sky's and mine big bedroom. I grabbed my key and opened the door revealing a King sized bed and two big dressers and our nightstands and master bathroom.

"Thank you, Sara" I said as she took my stuff to my closet. "My Queen, his highness is in a meeting, he'll be back in about 3 minutes" Sara said. "What's the meeting about?" I asked. I was looking at our meetings and Sky didn't have one today.

"They want to lift Prince Sam's banishment from the prison" She said. "Why? He helped that... Diaspro, why?" I asked. "Because they found that he was forced to but all the Kings have to agree but we will see"

I sat on my bed and took off my heels and put them aside. I pulled my hair out of a ponytail and took my crown off to the side.

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. For about 2 minutes of silence I heard my door slam open then shut. I shot up to see an angry Sky panting around our room.

"Sky, baby?" I called. He turned and sat down on the bed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "The stupid council, they're lifting Sam's banishment"

"Baby, Sam is no threat to us, he's nothing compared to Diaspro, you know that, and plus they're putting him in help, don't you remember?" I asked him taking his hand.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want anything to happen to you again, like what she did" Sky said taking my chin and lifting it.

"It won't, as long as I have you, my knight in shinning armor" I said and will that Sky pulled me into a deep kiss.

Before I knew it I was under Sky with him kissing my neck. I giggled as he kissed my sensitive spot.

I grabbed his head and kissed him on the lips. We let go for air. "I love you" Sky panted. "I love you too" I smiled as he sat up.

"We have 2 hours until the party, what should we do?" I looked at Sky whom was smirking. "Don't even" I said eyeing him.

"You can read my mind, I love that" He said. I laughed. "Sure, I can not wait till you see my dress" I smirked.

"I bet" He said and pulled me closer.

"Well, lets go and check on the stuff" I said pulling him up.

**

Hey guys! Hope you liked this first chapter!

Why do you think Sam's getting lifted from his prison? Will he do something to Bloom or Sky? Or not?

Guess in the comments! Love you all <3