Monster Tom

Hello and welcome to Future tomtord. Before we get started I just went to say hi and don't judge me. And that was really all so on to the story.

Tord the leader of the red army wanted to rule the world. He has already ruled some parts of the world but for him that was not enough. Tord decided that his army need more people to make it stronger. When the sign in were happening Tom and Matt join and Edd left them. Tord found this two days after the sign in. He made Tom his assistant. During that time Tom started to like Tord and Tord started to like Tom but they never confessed.

At the base
"Tom can you prepare a conference with all the leaders" Tord looking out the window " Yes sir" Tom writing it down. "Also Tom please just call Tord" Tord looks at Tom" Yes si...I mean Tord" Tom look at Tord's eyes that it changes from red to grey. "S.i.. Tord you have a meeting with the black army" Tom said as he look at his notepad so he can't see him blush. "Fine lets go"and they both left for the meeting.

At the meeting
Tom's p.o.v
At the meeting it was an argument until I heard a gun shot. I look up and see that Tord was shot on the shoulder. I was getting mad until I feel something in me. I started to grow and have claws and horns. I look at Tord and he was passed out from all the blood he lost. I pick him up and look at the black army leader he was scared so I killed him. After that I need to get back to the base so that my Tord won't die and I won't let that happen when I love him.