Welcome back

Hello people and welcome back to Future tomtord i won't be able to post is like 1 week or more because i am leaving my home and the place has no wi-fi or can't take phones and more. any way on to the story. Sorry if there are mistakes I am bad at writing and spelling.

(Tord's p.o.v)

As we walk to my room I look back at Tom and see he has stop. I walk to him because he was not far. I look at him and put my normal hand under his chin and lifted his head so it looks at me "Tom I promise that I will find a to change you back to normal". Tom jump to me and i fell on the floor" Okay Tom we need to find a way to get you back to normal" and Tom got off me and i was getting up until I heard people coming this way. I saw Paul and Patrick. they saw me and look at what was behind me and pointed their guns at Tom. I look at Tom and he look worried and he hug me. " Paul, Patrick put your gUNS DOWN" I screamed at them and they put their guns down when they saw my eyes turn into bloody red. " Tell everyone if they attack Tom that they will die and that includes you too" and with that i left with Tom behind me. Once we were in front of my room I open the door and look at Tom. He was amazed my room has a living room, bathroom, bedroom with a king size bed and a kitchen. i saw Tom run in and look around. I started to laugh as I walk in and petted Tom "Are you hungry Tommy?" Tom nodded. "Okay do you want chines food" Tom smiled. " Wait in the room until the food is ready" and Tom left and i went to the kitchen and started.

10 minutes later (Tord's p.o.v)

When I was half way to finish the food i saw Tom come in. "Hey Tom just a few more minutes and the food will be done" Tom walk and sat on the chair and look amazed how I made the food. After a few tricks and more the food was ready. I put Tom's plate infront of him and he started to eat. I laugh a little and then sat next to him and started to eat. After we finish Tom put his tail around my waist. I blush as my face turned red like my hooide and put my hands on my face so that Tom doesn't see me. Also Tom is taller than me. "You like me don't you Tord~" Tom said next to my ear I felt his hot breath " Y-yes "I looked down." Tord don't look down I want to see your face~" Tom put his claws soft under my chin and lifted my head. I look at him and huged him putting my head on his chest.I started to cry and Tom picked me up and sit on the floor with me on his lap. He rubed my back to calm me. After a few minutes I stared to fall asleep until Tom pick me up and go to my bedroom.

To be continue (^~^)