Believe me

Hello and welcome back to Future tomtord.

At the base
Tord's p.o.v
I started to wake up. Pain rain throughout my body. " Ahh!" I screamed. I look around and I was in bed. Then I remember everything.( Look back at part 1) The door opened reveling paul. " Well looks like you finally woke up" Paul walk to me. "So what happened" I said with a weak voice. "So some monster can running into the base and had you in its hands, so we put him in a place were he can rest and brought you here to see what is wrong and we have to fix your robotic arm and you were shot on the shoulder" Paul said as he help me up. "Can you take me to see the monster" I said as I walk to the door. "Yes red leader" Paul said guiding me to the place.
At the cage
( still Tord's p.o.v)
As we walk up to the cell I saw it. A sleeping monster. It had the same uniform as tom. Also the same time it's hair style. "Tom...is that you" I walk up slowly to the monster. He started to wake up and he look scared and worried. He walks to the corner far way form is and curls up into a ball. " Open the cell now" I said as I walk in slowly and see that the monster curls up tighter. "Tom if that is you please can to me" as I said that it can to me but backed up when he saw people with a needle behind me. "Leave now" I said looking at Tom "But re" I look at him and my eyes turn red "I said leave!" And they left. "I sorry tom it is all my fal.." I stop by that Tom that he licks me "Tom stop..omg haha" as Tom still licks me I scratch his ear and he is purring "Tord mmmu stop please" I blush at that and didn't stop. Tom keep on purring and keep on telling me to stop. "Okay Tom we will find a way for you to turn back to normal I promise" and kiss him. He look away so that I don't see him blush. Cute. As I walked I told Tom to follow me. He looked at me worried " Tom I wouldn't let them hurt you" as I said that he walked up next to me. This will be a long day.