Chapter 2:DES attack!

"I'm honestly very sorry." Hikari apologized for the tenth time. "It doesn't matter much." Tsubasa said denying her. Hikari admired her. She had short blonde hair with blue eyes. She also wore glasses. "Besides, we both got accepted into akb0048." Tsubasa added. Five other girls looked at her. Mii Sageusa(minami minegishi), Reina Teno(Rino sashihara), Ami Katona (Rie Ikitahara), Karin Maka (Aki Takojo) , and Yumi Kashino( Haruka Shimazaki)."Wait, you're in Akb0048 too?" Ami asked. All the girls nodded.  "I finally get to meet you... my inspiration , my life." Yumi gushed. "Thank you." Reina said bragging. "I meant her." Yumi corrected pointing to Ami. "What?!!" Reina screamed shocked. They all  laughed. "I'm Hikari Amano, it's nice to meet you." she introduced traditionally bowing down to show respect. "I'm Yumi Kashino!" she gushed. "It's Mii Sageusa." she said smiling. "Karin Maka." she said cooly. "It's pleased to meet you all, I'm Ami." she greeted. "Call me Reina Teno!" Reina introduced. "My name is Tsubasa Katagiri." Tsubasa finished. For a moment they all bonded and grew attached to eachother. There was a sudden crash in the plane they were in. "All 00 members reveal yourself!" a man screamed over the intercom. "It couldn't be!" Rino panicked. "A DES attack!" Tsubasa finished. "Only one option, RUN!!!" Yumi exclaimed. They all got  up and ran. Hikari ran as hard as she could losing her breathe. She knew she couldn't run anymore. She couldn't hide either. She had to face her fate. So she stopped running. Tsubasa looked back. "Hikari what are you doing?" she asked worried. Tsubasa began to tear up, "Hikari-chan I..... I really want to work with you so please." Tsubasa pleaded. Hikari walked towards Tsubasa putting her head on her chest. "It's okay Tsubasa." Hikari smoothed her hair. The girls stopped running. "We have no right to run. We have the songs of 00 that have powers to touch people's hearts. If we run, we have no right to be akb0048 idols." Hikari said. Tsubasa looked up at her in amazement then smiled. "Kono kawaihateta daichi no kugunaku ku ni kotoba ni ushinatte tachitsu wo shite ita, kimi ni ga saki ni the wo tsukereba ii zetsubo no naka ni hikari wo sagasu, dokoka ni kami ga iru nara, mou ichido atarashi sekai wo, hoho shi ni kubue, soredemo mirai e, kaze wa fuiteiru, hoho ni kanjiru, inochi no ibuki, soredemo watashi wa, tsyoku ikite yuku." they sang Kaze wa Fuiteiru. The Des weapens fell. Everyone earned a kirara except for Hikari. "Hurry, through the window!" Karin rushed. They all jumped down onto akibastar. Hikari's face lit up when she saw akibastar. Tsubasa has takeng a liking of Hikari and cares for her.