[1] Bring The Boys Out

╔═════ ࿇ ═════╗

╔═════ ࿇ ═════╗

It was a quiet evening in the Hogwarts school, not even a peep coming from the smallest mouse - well except for the Slytherins.

You see, Slytherins are very prideful people, all achievements need to be celebrated to the very fullest - milking every bit of praise they can get.

So when the Slytherin quidditch team won against Gryffindor? Oh, they just had to throw a party.

Hot, dancing bodies, the smell of illegal alcohol lacing the air and body parts on body parts, creating the atmosphere of exactly what Cassiopeia loves - mischief.

Slytherins were all over the place, each in different stages of a party. The excitement, the feeling, the blackout, the regret.

And if you were to ask where Cassiopeia was at the moment, she'd probably tell you, 'Somewhere between the feeling and the blackout.'

So I guess no one was really surprised about Cassiopeia climbing onto a table and doing a striptease, huh?

Laughing, Cassiopeia jumped off of the table, grabbing her black leather jacket and placing it on top of her green cropped shirt.

"Wow, Cassie," Kalon smirked, sauntering away from her boy toy and throwing a drunken arm over her best friends shoulder, "you do really know how to put on a show."

Cassiopeia just smiled, stealing Kalon's drink from her hand and downing the rest of it, "Just trying to see if anyone wants to get it tonight."

Said girl looked at where Kalon had come from, eyeing the Gryffindor boy who was sitting there awkwardly after he was left alone, "You seem to have gotten a hot one, yeah?"

Kalon smirked, looking back at the blonde and wiggling her fingers, laughing when he excitedly waved back, "He's not the smartest tool in the shed, but the boy is hot, I'll give him that."

"You find everybody hot, Kalon," Cassiopeia sighed, scrunching up her nose suddenly, "and why does something smell like a dog-"

The doors to the room burst open as four boys came tumbling into the party, stupidly.

Snapping her head towards the closing doors, Cassiopeia took a few deep, calming, not-so-helpful breaths as she made eye contact with her younger cousin.

"Cassie!" Sirius smiled sarcastically, "how weird of us to run into each other like this?"

"Oh quit it, Sirius," The Slytherin girl sighed, rubbing her hand over her closed eyes, "what the hell do you want?"