Surprise

I decided since everyday I'm getting new and new votes and follows, I will continue this. Feedback is appreciated.

//3rd POV///

Sasuke and Naruko had left quickly as softly as to not cause a commotion. They had packed needed items, knowing they'd be gone for quite some time. All they cared about was saving and finding Tsuki. Naruko glanced over at her boyfriend worried for him.

He had just found his cousin just to get her stolen from him. "Sasu we'll find her I promise you." She said placing a hand on his back. He turned to her his obsidian eyes welling with unshed tears. "Don't say a promise you can't keep." He mumbled.

Naruko looked over at Sasuke with a dark glare.  "I never break my promises. " She wanted Sasuke to believe that they could save Tsuki. Sasuke smiled softly,  he didn't doubt that Naruko would lie.  "Okay I believe you. "

~ With Tsuki~

Tsuki awoke to the sound of a cell door opening.  She squinted her eyes as she looked up from her place. She saw a hooded man holding a small plate.  It contained a small loaf of bread and two slices of cheese.  He also was holding a cup of water. 

"Your food is here,  eat quickly the master will be here soon. " The hooded figure stated, giving Tsuki the food and water.  Tsuki moved her wrists,  listening to the chains clink.  She quickly ate the food as she was starving.

As soon as she was done the male took her plate and left with not further words.  Tsuki hoped Naruko and Sasuke were coming for her.  She hated being chained and she wants sure what this master would do to her.

She heard no more movement with her heightened hearing.  Tsuki was now left to her dark thoughts and a cold cell. She just wanted to go home.

~Village of the Hidden Sand~

Naruko looked at her good friend Gaara as he flipped through files.  He was searching for something in his reports that could help them.  "It was reported that a group of hooded ninjas tracked through this area a couple of days ago.  " He said in his monotone voice. 

He may not look like it but he was very concerned about his dear friend.  He knew she was hurting about losing a family member.  He read some more and looked closely at their picture. "I believe they're ninjas of the Hidden Sound. But what would they want with Tsuki. " He wondered aloud.

Naruko perked up at the words about who they were.  Then remembered something very saddening. "They want me Gaara. They want Kurama. " She mumbled looking at Sasuke.  What where they going to do now?

Sasuke looked at Naruko and stood.  He shook Gaara's hand in thanks.  "Well we know where she is.  We can head that way and think of a plan. " He assured.  Naruko was surprised, she thought he wouldn't want her to go. "I trust you Naruko. "

Naruko smiled as she looked at her lover.  She was glad that he trusted her to protect herself.  At least he didn't doubt her skills or try to hold her back. He knew it wouldn't end well,  Naruko wouldn't think rationally that way. 

Gaara stood from his desk and handed them two scrolls.  "They have some weapons in them and a hidden sound headband in each.  We found them just on the outskirts of town. " He explained.  "I hope you return safe,  it be a tragedy to loose such talented ninjas. "

The two nodded and headed out,  ready to save they're family. Nothing could stop them at this point.  I mean they were dubbed the Fox and the Raven.  Something that was feared among many lands.  "Let's save Tsuki. "

// It's not as long as I would have wanted but it's an update.  An unexpected one am I right? Feed back is greatly appreciated //