What did you just call me?

Phil's hand brushed past Dan;s crotch. Phil had been teasing Dan all day, this wasn't fair. Dan had, had enough and was being very frustrated.

"Phhiiiilllllllllll" Dan whined. Phil knew what he was doing but pretend to be oblivious..

"Yes, baby?" Phil smirked.

"Phil, pleaassseeeee" Dan stretched out the "e" on "please", he knew Phil loved it when he did this. 

Phil suddenly came very close to Dan, he slowly crawled upon Dan and pinned his arms onto the head of the bed. Dan could feel Phil's warm breath down his neck, it sent shivers down his spine.

"What do you want?" Phil whispered in Dan's ear, making sure to brush his lips past Dan's neck, Phil knew that Dan was sensitive there. Dan moaned in reply, bucking his hips.

Phil cupped Dan's bulge and pushed his crotch back down.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good baby, can you be good for daddy?" 

Dan whined out of pleasure in response. "I need words baby." Phil said strictly

"YES" Dan yelped out. Phil took off Dan's shirt and his own and started licking Dan's body, Dan got more and more moist the more Phil licked him. "Take your pants off" Phil demanded and Dan eagerly pulled his pants and boxers off.

Phil smirked at Dan, until he noticed something, Dan's wiener was hairy as fuck. Dan didn't even bother shaving  before sexual intercourse?!

"YOUR TINKY WINKY IS HAIRY! THERE ARE LIKE BRANCHES COMING OFF YOUR PUBES! DIDN'T YOU EVEN THINK OF SHAVING YOUR FLOPPY JO BEFORE YOU GOT NUDE IN FRONT OF YOUR BOYFRIEND!? THAT'S LIKE A WHOLE FUCKING BUSH, IS THAT WHERE ALL YOUR FACIAL HAIR WENT?! GO SHAVE NOW!!!" Phil yelled.

Dan ran into the bathroom to shave, in tears. He came out of the bathroom fully shaved and smooth.

"Good boy." Said Phil as he noticed Dan was nice n' smooth.

Phil licked down Dan's thighs and Dan moaned out in pleasure, Phil licked up Dan's body until he reached his lips, they immediately started making out, it was passionate. Phil stuck his tongue into Dan's mouth, asking for entrance, Dan let his tongue slide in and did the same. They ended up playing tongue tennis is their mouths for a while.

Dan pushed Phil off of him, Phil was about to tell Dan off for pushing him off of him, but then he tarted to suck Phil's hard member. Phil moaned deeply and grabbed a handful of Dan's hair tightly, he pulled Dan's head down with his hair and fucked his throat. Dan moaned, he loved getting his hair pulled. 
"You're a good little slut for daddy aren't you?"
Dan just moaned in reply.

Phil pushed Dan back down so that Phil was on top, Phil started teasing Dan, brushing his fingertips across Dan's pee-wee, Dan moaned out softly. 
Phil suddenly rolled Dan over so he was on his hands and knees, he stuck his cocktapus in Dan's hole without warning.
Dan screeched out in pain, Phil didn't care. He kept pulling his meat-slapper in and out of Dan. Dan screamed in pain, until he felt a shot of pleasure, his back arched and he yelled out "PHIL" in pleasure. Phil suddenly stopped what he was doing
"What did you just call me?" 
Dan was too much of a panting mess to reply.
"I said, what did you just call me?" Phil sounded angry.
"Ph-phil." Dan stuttered, he knew what he'd done.
"And what're you meant to call me?" Dan bit his lip nervously.
"D-d-daddy"
"That's right, now I think you need to get punished, don't you think?" Phil said venomously. 
Dan gulped as Phil pulled out a cane, Dan knew he'd done something really wrong when Phil pulled out the cane.
"NO DADDY, PLEASE NO, YOU'RE MY DADDY, MY DADDY, I'M SORRY, PLEASE DADDY!" Dan yelled, he hated the cane. Phil put the cane back away, he shoved his disco stick back in Dan's ass and moaned lowly as he came. He then sucked Dan's ding dong until he came consecutive times. 

"Wow" Dan pants, out of breath, struggling to form words. "Tha- that was amazing."

"Why do you think they call me amazingphil?"

A/N: HI GUYS!!!! I REALLY HOPED YOU LIKED THIS STORY, THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER STORY AND I'M REALLY PROUD OF IT! PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND READ ALL MY OTHER STORIES. ALSO IF THIS GETS TO 200 VOTES I'LL WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!