ddlb

Catitty>.<: hewwo dannyyyyy

mychemicalhomance69: not now cat, phil is right beside me

Catitty>.<: bu-but u make me so wettttt xP

mychemicalhomance69: no, shut up rat

Catitty>.<: nuuuuu x((((( plz danniiiii

mychemicalhomance69: omg cat, phil is literally giving me the bum fucks rn, can u wait, u whiny little bitch

Catitty>.<: Pls daddyyy, i promise you can do whatever you wanttttt :333 i'll be a good little slut for daddy while he givs me spankies >.<!!

mychemicalhomance69: if u shut up i'll give u spankies l8r 

Catitty>.<: YAAAYYYYY THANK U DADDDYDYYYYY I WUUVE UUUUU 

mychemicalhomance69: whatevs

*5 hours later*

mychemicalhomance69: Hello, my little kitty cat ;)

Catitty>.<: hewwwooo daddyyY!!!! YAY1!!! i missed u soooooooo much X( BUT U'RE FINALLY HEREEE!!!!!!!!!

mychemicalhomance69: Mhm, now I think it's about time for your punishment, don't you?

Catitty>.<: okaieee ;o

mychemicalhomance69: mychemicalhomance69:I just want to yank your hair, tie you up to the end of the bed and call you mine.

Catitty>.<: hehheheh i liek it when u call me urss X}

mychemicalhomance69: Okay, Cat, I know we've never called or seen what each other looks like yet, but do you want to call on skype? I have some....things....planned.

Catitty>.<: anything 4 u dada >.<

 Catitty>.<: oh wait, brb 

Cat knew she had to make a good first impression, considering Dan had never seen what she looked like before. She went into her drawer and pulled out her tightest onesie. It was pastel purple with pastel pink unicorns on it, pretty sexy if you ask me. 
Cat then reached into the basket of pacifiers on her bedside tables and picked out a sparkly purple one to math her outfit. Underneath her onesie, Cat put on a fresh diaper. 
When Cat was done getting changed, she pulled her dino nuggies out of the oven and put them in a bowl.

Catitty>.<: Okieee, i'm backkkkkkkkkk XP

TO BE CONTINUED