Shio {SkeneKidz} The Fight

HI. SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN A WHILE. THE WIFI IN MY HOUSE IS DOWN AND I JUST ASLDFKJSDKF. I'M AT MY UNCLE'S HOUSE RIGHT NOW SO I JUST SNUCK ONTO HIS COMPUTER AND HERE I AM WRITING THIS.

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OF SHANE AND RIO

^

I knocked on Shane's door once and let myself in. 

"What kind of knock was that?" Shane scoffed.

"Oh my dear Shane, you see, my presence is a gift. There's no need for a warning." I smiled proudly and hopped onto his bed.

Shane rolled his eyes and put down the book he was reading. "Come here." He opened his arms wide for me.

I smiled and crawled over into his arms and we just laid there peacefully. It's been a month since we've been going out. It's been going fine so far, except for the occasional peskering for the remote or anything stupid. Jace and Mitch have been cool with it and so was Carol and Jasper.  I don't know if I've ever been happier.

"Hey Shane..." I looked up at him and gave a slight smile. "Why don't we go on a date sometime?" 

Although it's only been a month of going out, we've never actually went on a date in public. A rush of panic flashed across Shane's face before he answered with a no.

I pulled myself away from his arms and glared, "What? Why not? We went out for a month and all we did was stay inside. You never take me out on a real date, and everytime I ask you, you say no..." It's something stupid to cry about but tears did brim my eyes, threatening to fall down any second now. "It's like you're embarassed of being seen with me..."

Does he think I'm a dissapointment?

Am I not good enough to be seen with him?

Am I really that pathetic?

Fuck, I really must be pathetic. Even my own boyfriend can't face reality with me at his side.

Shane's eyes filled with the look of guilt. "I was right... You are embarassed of me... Like every other goddamn person in the world." I growled and looked down at my lap. "I'm gonna go. Don't call me, nor text. Just don't even speak to me." I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand and went off hid bed and out the door.

And you know what kills me?

He didn't bother to deny it. 

^^^

It's been a few days since Shane and I fought. Hell I even counted. 4 days, 6 hours, and 12 seconds.

I wrapped myself up in a blanket burrito and checked my phone. Since that day, no calls, no texts, and no voicemails from Shane. I knew this wouldn't last long. It was my fault for thinking that I can be happy. Even if it was for a short time, I was really happy. I wish I could've just stopped time and rewinded back to the day Shane asked me out.

"Aww.. Wittle Shwane is gwetting rwed!" I grinned and pinched his cheeks. I was currently sitting (A/N: omf when i wrote this, i put shitting and I laughed so hard, I think I woke up my people from England (I liv ien America)) on his lap. I didn't ask to hang out with him. Just the two grandmas I call friends (maybe not Jace) are doing the deed in Mitch's room.

He swatted my hands away and turned red even more. "I'm older than you dumbass." 

"If we were in a relationship, I wonder who would top." I switched positions and my legs were on each side of Shane. "Shall we find out?" I wiggled my eyebrows and let out a small giggle.

If it was even possible, Shane's face got beet red and he grabbed my face, smashing his lip against mine. I was surprised at first, so I didn't kiss back; until I realized what was going on. I smiled mentallly and started kissing back. He bit my bottom lip, making me let out a small moan. Taking the chance, let slipped his tongue into my mouth and it roamed around. Both our tongues rubbed against eachother as we pulled apart. 

"That doesn't answer my question of who tops." I smiled.

He flicked my forehead and gave a playful glare, "Way to ruin the moment." 

We sat there in complete silence until Shane spoke up again. "Rio, will you go out with me?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes.

I don't know why but my heart jumped out of my chest when he said that. "Yes Shane Marion. I will go out with you." The look of relief appeared on Shane's face before I crashed my lip onto his once more.

^^^

The theme song of the Pirates of the Caribbean blared out of my phone, making my head jump up from my pillow. Huh, I must've fallen asleep. I rubbed my eyes and pat around my bed to look for my phone. As I felt it at my fingertips, and I grabbed for it. I answered without bothering to look at the caller i.d.

"Hello?" I groaned and sat up.

"Rio?" Shane's voice sounded out of my phone.

I widened my eyes and reached for my glasses. "Shane?" I barely let out a whisper.

"Rio. I'm so sorry. I'm really, really sorry. I admit that I didn't want to go out in public with you. I didn't want to be judged. I'm sorry fucking stupid. Will you please forgive me?" Shane's pleaded.

I scratched the back of my neck. I'm really stupid for this but I forgive too easily. "Yes Shane, I forgive you." I'm afraid of losing him; losing the only person who actually gave me a lifetime of happiness in a matter of seconds.

I couldn't see him but I knew he was smiling, "If you forgive me, look outside." 

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusing before getting out of bed, my blanket still wrapped around me in a burrito. I struggled at first but I caught my balance and looked out of my window. And there he was.

Shane Marion. With a tux on and his tie untied, but still around his neck. "Will you go on a date with me?" 

^^^

Sucky way to end a chapter but oh well.

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AGAIN. I WAS AT MY UNCLE'S HOUSE LIKE 2 DAYS AGO AND I COULDN'T FINISH WRITING THIS CHAPTER.

SO NOW I'M HOME AT 10PM, MY WIFI NOW WORKING (THANK THE LORD)

so i'm back to updating now.

Hint for the next chapter: 5SOS- Voodoo Doll.

BYE-BYE.