A/N: NEW STORY

Okay so I decided to make my own characters.

Choose which storyline thing the story should go with. *I meant it when I said I needed your help*

1. Aiden Bryan was supposed to go through high school peacefully. A 162 pound 17 year old boy with fragile bones. A boy who only knew how to talk in sarcasm. A boy who didn't have any friends. Everything changed when (the fire nation attacked... No jk. I just had to do that... Continue) Aiden's parents invited the Tate family to dinner. The family that spawned the devil, Hunter Tate. The same Hunter Tate who beats Aiden up for being gay. What happens when Aiden and Hunter are alone in the same room together? 

idk that sucked. 

or

2. Kurt Harrison is the spawn of the king of sarcasm. He is also the son of a man who owns  a famous deli shop in town.  There are regular customers around the small town that goes to the deli store everyday. Rarely any new customers. What happens when a new guy appears one day and sits in the same booth, at the same time of 9:00p.m; just sitting there ordering the same sandwich but not eating it? He just sits there until closing time of 10:00p.m. What happens when one day the boy goes missing?

or

3. Chester Dayes has had autism since birth. What no one knows is that Chester has a brain smarter than anyone else his age and older. Because of his parents abandoning him and his brother who passed long ago, Chester was all alone in the big world. He lived alone but still attended high school like any other 17 year old boy. Now comes in Tate Fox. The new guy in town who took interest in Chester. The guy who scares Chester half to death. Will Chester accept Tate or will Chester run away once again? 

or

4. Caspar Finnigan was sent to a rich private school meant for snotty and posh rich kids. One fact is that Caspar is NOT rich at all. He was sent there after saving the life of the owner of the school. The posh atmosphere was Caspar's worst nightmare, and it didn't help at all when the son of the owner, Blake Forrest who was a rude, posh, snotty bastard, picked on Caspar everyday. Blake Forrest, the guy who had all of the girls and even some guys line up to be with him. Everyone except for Caspar. Irritated, Blake decided to do whatever it took to get Caspar to sleep with him and throw him away like the rest of his one night stands. What happens when Blake starts to develope actual feelings for Caspar? What happens when Caspar does not accept him?

PLEASE COMMENT THE STORYLINE NUMBER IN THE COMMENTS. THE DESCRIPTIONS MIGHT NOT BE GOOD CAUSE I SUCK AT THEM BUT STILL. Those names where hard as fuck to make up. ANYWAYS, PLEASE COMMENT 1, 2, 3, OR 4.

**