Why Her

Leo's  P.O.V
After the concert we had a meet and greet. It was super fun meeting all of our fans. The best part was when this girl ran and jumped on me, and she completely ignored Charlie which was really funny. She was cute and funny. She gave me her number, fans do that all the time but I actually did want to text her. When the meet and greet ended we went back to the tour bus. I immediately texted the girl. Her name is Sheri. While we were texting, Charlie came up to me and starting talking but I wasn't listening. He got mad and took my phone. He looked at it and asked who "Sheri" was. I said, " she is the fan from the meet and greet" he looked surprised. " you're texting a fan?!?" I was getting annoyed. " yeah, so what! I can text whoever the hell I want!" I grabbed my phone out of his hand and and went to the next room to keep texting Sheri. We texted for hours until I wanted to actually hear her voice so we face timed. She looked beautiful. We played 21 questions, but it turned into 157 questions. Are conversation took a bit of a turn on this 156th question. She asked me if I had ever had sex. I said no and looked happy when I did. For the last question, I asked her if she had ever kissed a girl. She said yeah. " really? Who!" I was now very interested. "Just my friends, sometimes I get them in spin the bottle". "Oh". " well, have you ever kissed a guy?" She asked " No!" She laughed, which made me laugh. We talked a little more then we went to sleep, but when I was trying to go to sleep all I could think about was her.