Back On The Road

Charlie's  P.O.V
After we went over the tracks, we went to get some food. When we got back to the hotel. We agreed to go to bed early, but Leo is a very naughty boy so he came into my bed that night anyway. In the morning we got ready for the show. Before we went on stage. I took Leo into a closet so that we could be alone. I had wanted kiss him all day. From the closet we could hear our names being called. I came out, looked around then told him he could come out. We went to the stage director, got our microphones, and went on stage. The show went great. After the show we had a meet and greet. Those are always great. And they always make Leo really happy. Everything was great until one fan asked to get a picture with Leo kissing her on the cheek. When he went to kiss her cheek, she turned her head and they kissed. That really pissed me off. But Leo just laughed about it. After the meet and greet, we got our stuff from the hotel to put in the tour bus, because we needed to get back on the road tonight. When we got back on the bus, Leo took me into his room. We knew we wouldn't get a knock on the door in a bus. We spent the whole night together. Sleeping next to him was more amazing than I ever could have imagined. To be next to him when I wake up in the morning was truly a gift. He smells so good, and his skin is so soft. When I woke up I didn't want to get out of bed with him, so I didn't. I waited until he woke up, which took forever as usual. When he woke up he turned over to look at me. He stared at me and smiled. I couldn't help but kiss him. But of course, someone started knocking on the door. Who the hell could be knocking on the door! We're on a bus! Leo groaned, and answered the door. It was the driver. He told us that there was gonna be a lot of traffic. So when we got to the next city, we wouldn't have time to do anything before we had to get to the hotel and check in. When we got there we went to bed.