Fake Friends

It was currently Sunday and Jennie told Jimin all the horrible things Kai did to her when they were dating.
J:I need to warn her...
JN:Okay well I need to get home now it's getting late...
J,JN:bye
The two hugged and Jennie left.
Jimin climbed into his bed and started texting Sana.
J:hey look I need to tell you something...
Sana was confused about what Jimin was saying.
S:what is it...?
J:look I have a bad feeling about your boyfriend...
Sana was pissed off.
S:seriously!?thanks your such a great friend ya know what your probably just jealous that all my time is going to him....I can't believe your not happy for me so thanks your such a great friend...
Jimin was super angry.
J:ya know what screw you I don't know why I waste time trying to help you...good luck with life hope I never see you ever.
Sana was a bit shook how Jimin went off on her.
S:Jimin wait...
J:Fuck you.
Sana's eyes widened at those words.
Never had Jimin cussed at her but it genuinely hurt.
Jimin angrily threw his phone across the room and buried his head in his lap.
Sana's POV
So many thoughts raced through her head.
She knew she had just lost someone important but there wasn't really anything she could do.
"Who needs him"she decided and with that she turned her lamp off and went to bed.