Begging for forgiveness

Ultimately Jennie's words of advice helped and Jimin decided to stop caring about Kai and continue with school in San Francisco.
However on the other end Sana was a complete mess since her fight with Jimin.
It didn't help Kai flirting with every girl he seen whenever Sana seen him.
She constantly tried to get Jimin to notice her but he always left her on read.
She felt hurt but she deserved it since Jimin had told the truth about Kai yet she decided not to listen and took the risk.
However the line was crossed when Kai left his phone at Sana's house and she got a dose of reality when she seen the girls he texted.
Sana felt pissed,sad,angry,and depressed not only at Kai but she lost the closest friend she had.
Sana immediately went to jimin and texted him writing him an apology.
Meanwhile...
Jimin,Jennie and their friends were down at the mall goofing around.
J:haha yeah*feels phone ring*Oh guys I'll catch up...
Jimin opened it and rolled his eyes at the name.
He decided to finally once and for all cut all ties with her until he read the text.
S:Jimin I am so sorry...it's okay if you don't forgive me but I found out Kai is cheating on me so I am very sorry it's karma for not believing you...
Jimin felt a wave of emotions flowing.
He suddenly texted.
J:look I forgive  you and I'm going to help you with breaking up with Kai...
Sana couldn't believe he could forgive her.
S:thanks but...why are you helping me...
Jimin thought it was now or never.
J:Because...I love you....