8

Jungkooks POV

"Are you sure you wanna take this job Kookie? You already have three, you're overworking yourself" Jimin asked. I rolled my eyes. "Jimin Hyung, I'll be fine! What harm would one more do? Hm?" I said pulling on my shirt that goes with the rest of the uniform I had to wear.

"You know what's worse about this job?" Jimin asked me. "What's that?" I replied. "It's a GAY nightclub! You're a GUY working at a GAY nightclub and YOURE GAY! That's not bad but so many guys are gonna hit on you ya know?" Jimin said. "Oh calm down, let's just go" I said grabbing my phone and walking it the car and getting into the passengers seat.

"You're lucky I'm driving you there, if it was me I wouldn't go!" Jimin said. I scoffed and ignored it.

Once we got there, Jimin looked at me with concern. "So you positive about this job?" He asked. "Yes Jimin, I'm sure, now stop worrying. My shift ends at 2:30 ok? It's 12:00 right now so that's four hours and thirty minutes. I'll be ok, bye Hyung!" I said and walked into the nightclub.

I stood at the entrance and a handsome guy walked up to me. "Hello! I'm Baekhyun, you must be the new guy correct?" He said. "Was it that obvious?" I said. He laughed and shook his head. "No, your uniform helped me. Ok, so you know you're gonna work at the bar, follow me!" He said and led me through the crowd of people and over to the barely-filled bar.

After he explained everything for me to do he started talking to me. "So is this your first part time job?" He asked. I shook my head. "I have other jobs" I said while washing some cups. "How many others?" He asked. I froze up. Remembering I had seven jobs, including this one. I lied to Jimin. Saying I had only had four others. I continued washing the cups.

"I have...four others, not including this one." I said and laughed nervously. "Woah...you sure you're not overworking yourself?" He asked. "No! I'm fine! Don't worry Hyung, I'll be ok!" I said. He nodded and patted my back and walked off, not without saying bye.

I sighed and put the cup down. "I'm such a horrible friend...damnit!" I said frustrated.

"Woah bunny, chill out!" A guy said. I looked up and saw a stranger looking at me. "S-sorry, what could I get you?" I asked him. "Ah...water. I'm not here to drink. Just to think" he said and chuckled. "Ok, got it" I said and got a cup and poured some water in it, handing it to the guy.

"So...what's your name?" He asked. "Jungkook" "Ah ok" He said sipping his water and pulling his phone out.

"Yea?....yea...Ok babe...no I'm not at the gay bar again.....NO IM NOT CHEATING!...ok bye!".

"Are you ok?" I asked. "Yea...just my boyfriend keeps wondering where I am. He's so cute. I love him so much holy shit!" He said laughing."Ah..ok" I said. "I'm gonna go, here" the stranger said handing me twenty dollars. "I-uh why'd you give me this?" I asked. "Take it. You're good at your job, by bunny!" He said walking out.

I put the money in my pocket and get called by an, obviously drunk, guy.

"Yes sir? What can I get you?" I asked. "I want you" He said. "Umm excuse me? Say that again" I said. "I said I want you cutie" he said. "Uhm..I'm sorry but I'm not on the menu." I said. "Yea I bet you're a slut arent you? You fucking whore!" He yelled which caused me to flinch.

He stood up and came around to my side of the bar and through the glass in my hand on the ground and pinned me on the counter.

"Come on! Add me to your list of fuckbuddies, your probably already loose right?" He said. "Stop! Back up!" I said, really uncomfortably. "Aren't you used to being this close to guys? You're gay! COME ON!" He yelled. I'm sure everyone at the car was looking now. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I said. He was moving closer and closer to my face.

"HEY! Back up! Now!" I heard someone say.
"What you want him too?" The guy asked. "No but I don't want you to leave! Now!" The other guy said. The drunk one pushed me down and walked away.

I tried to get up but immediately stopped with the flash of pain that went through my cheek and arm. "Ah! Ow..ow!". "Woah woah! Are you ok Jungkook?" Baekhyun asked, helping me up. "Yea...just a few little cuts, that's all" I said big Baekhyun held up and arm and looked at my cheek, he gasped and started dragging me to the back, yelling for someone the clean up the glass.

"What is it?" I asked watching Baekhyun turn on the lights and get some bandages and tings to help me with the cuts on my cheek and arm. He also got out some tweezers.

"You got some glass stuck in your arm Kookie, let me get it out!" He demanded and held up my arm, grabbing the tweezers and starting to get the pieces of glass out, one by one.

Once he was done with the glass, he put some medicine on each cut, covering my cheek with a bandaid and wrapping my arm with a bandage. "Ok, done. Does it hurt as much?" He asked. I shook my hand and he smiled lightly.

"Thank you Bacon Hyung" I said laughing a bit. "What did you just call me?" He asked offended. "Umm nothing.." I said. "Listen here Junglebook, or do you prefer Juancock?" Baekhyun asked me. "Ok ok! I was joking!" I said laughing. He did too. "Ok, well your shift is over, go home!" He said with us walking out of the room.

"You sure?" I asked he nodded and I walked over to the door. "Bye Bacon Hyung!" I said walking out, hearing him calling after me saying "BYE JUNGLEBOOK!". I laughed and went home. Running past someone who looked at me confused.

Taehyungs POV

'Ok then..he looked happy' I thought while walking into the gay bar my friend told me about. He said the best times to come here are 12:00 to 2:30 which makes sense because it's not as packed. That guy who was laughing looked familiar...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's a little longer than the others!