Number

After school, Harry had already tried to rinse off himself in the boy's bathroom but you can only be so thorough washing yourself from the sink.

He was currently walking home with his friends Niall and Liam, as per the usual after classes.

They stop to sit on a bench and discuss amongst each other the lovely day they had had..

"My mom's gonna bloody flip..!" Harry exclaims, brushing back his still slightly crusted hair and grimacing at the feeling amongst his finger - tips. "I can't tell her what Zayn did she'll.. she'll.. I dunno! She'll be so mad.."

Liam pats his back soothingly, "Hey.. It's alright. Maybe if you talk to your uh.. boyfriend over there you'll feel better?" He teases Harry with a smile, gesturing towards Louis who is across the court - yard from them by himself.

Harry feels his face flush of all the color and he vigorously shakes his head. "No! You know I can't do that, Liam, I'll look stupid again."

Liam laughs and pulls Harry off of the bench by his shoulders, Niall watching in amusement while he sips on his can of soda.

Liam pushes Harry towards Louis, chuckling to himself as he decides if Harry won't make a move, he'll make it for him.

Harry goes wide eyed as Louis looks over at him with a concerned look, tilting his head to face the younger yet taller boy.

"No! Liam, n o." Harry shouts under his breath to Liam, scolding him for the move he was making.

Liam shrugs and keeps guiding him over to Louis who was now staring at the two, especially Harry, with confusion.

Harry panics as Liam tries to keep pushing him towards the older boy.

"C'mon, Harry, you wont know what's gonna happen unless you do it!"

"I don't want to! What would I even say?" He hisses under his breath again, upset with Liam.

"Just listen to me!" Liam shouts back under his breath, annoyed that Harry wouldn't trust him. "Trust me, it'll be fine."

"Liam.. I can't.." He says, his social anxiety starting to set in apparently.

Niall looks over at the two. "I mean.. If he doesn't want to, Liam.."

"No, trust me Niall, I know what I'm doing. Go on," Liam says, pushing Harry over to Louis.

Harry falls at Louis' feet, and he blushes as he looks over the younger boy with a puzzled expression. "Uhmmm..?" Louis says quietly to mostly himself but as well Harry.

"Uhm." Harry repeats back, trying to buy some time to figure out what to say but nothing comes to mind.

".." Louis stares down at Harry in suspense, and Harry eventually gets up quickly on his feet.

"Uhmm.. I gotta go home!" Harry exclaims, rushing off to presumably his house.

Liam sighs and shrugs, looking at Louis before they both start giggling amongst each other.

"You still want his number?"